ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Pit shopping help

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Hey Fvckers- here's the scoop:

Clob built a big outdoor stone mini- amphitheater behind his house. Half moon looking- flat at the bottom, with big ass cut stone surrounding the edge in stadium step fashion.
I've found the chairs I'm putting out there, but what I need is a bodacious steel fire pit. I don't want the store bought sh!t. I'd go weld the thing myself at my parents shop if mom hadn't just sold the company.
I'm not looking for the builders that fancy themselves "artists" and want to charge me 5 fvcking grand for some stainless steel art nouveau fire pit. That ain't my style.

I want some dude that left the oil patch and can weld a soda straw to a tennis ball and make it look good.
Seriously though- I know there's dudes out there that don't really advertise, but will weld together a helluva fire pit that also looks amazing. I'd love to also have a swinging grate on the top so if I want, I can slap a few ribeyes down over the burning logs and flame broil me some steaks.
Any of you guys know a red/rough neck that dabbles in this?

I know a guy that can fabricate anything.......best welder / heavy mechanic I ever saw.....thing is he is 78 years old and may not care about getting involved.....then again he has been all week outside on his hands and knees laying a stone side walk at his house

He has made pits like what you described. If interested, post on here how to get you his number and see what you can work out

Check out Bad Habit BBQ Pits in La Vernia. Not affiliated. Just saw the dudes stuff when I drove out to my parents place.

Check out Bad Habit BBQ Pits in La Vernia. Not affiliated. Just saw the dudes stuff when I drove out to my parents place.
Drive right through SA and don't call, or meet me for tacos and beer.... or anything.

I see how it is dude......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT