ADVERTISEMENT

Gentlemen.......it's here

I'm worried only because injuries have crippled us. I guess OU should win just based on that. However, we are battle tested, and OU has played absolutely no one with a pulse to date. Is their defense really better? Who knows? Is Jalen really that good? Well yeah against little sisters of the poor he is, but that proves nothing.

We'll find out Saturday.

I’d say the offense is just as good this year as any of the previous few years, just a bit different. Still as lethal though. Defense well that we know less about. But we are seeing better player play, better than when they played last years cupcakes, & better vs Kansas. Just seeing more effort and speed and less confusion and stupidity that was utterly common almost regardless of the opponent. 3rd down d is vastly improved. It was last year’s biggest joke. Still gonna be another great one

On game day they will hype up blowu and talk about jalen and how Texas cant stop them and herbstreit will pick blowu. They will give us no chance to win, I can see it already

From watching a little of the Kansas game blowu offense looked lethargic. I was not impressed by what I saw.

F Kirk Herbstreit and for that matter F Rick Perry's even dumber than he is twin aka Chris Fowler. We get the best, most fun, play by play Gus Johnson. He did an outstanding job capturing the moment in last year's game.

I just got through watching highlights of last year's game and now I'm excited and it's only Sunday. I even checked the 7 day weather forecast in Dallas. I can't believe I actually did that. Ftr they're forecasting thunderstorms on Friday and a high of 67. 67 degrees for a TX/OK game? Please start the game before I think of something trivial again..

So soon? Can we start this mid week? I don't have a good feeling about this game. I think we run out of gas. Too many injuries. Here's to hoping our secondary doesn't get trucked.

We also lack an explosive runner. Yes, we run the ball ok but don't have a RB who can make a safety or 2 miss and take it to the house.

Didn't need it last year. What we need in this game is 12-15 play drives that wear them out. Don't forget we had a 21 pt lead late and our last 2 drives before the FG drive on 1st down we had 11 and 8 yds. Holding killed both of those drives or OU was done. Their D was completely cooked and stupid penalties let them off the mat. We were good enough last year, we're good enough this year. As Herman always says, play our best game and we win. Time to play our best game.

F Kirk Herbstreit and for that matter F Rick Perry's even dumber than he is twin aka Chris Fowler. We get the best, most fun, play by play Gus Johnson. He did an outstanding job capturing the moment in last year's game.

I just got through watching highlights of last year's game and now I'm excited and it's only Sunday. I even checked the 7 day weather forecast in Dallas. I can't believe I actually did that. Ftr they're forecasting thunderstorms on Friday and a high of 67. 67 degrees for a TX/OK game? Please start the game before I think of something trivial again..

And you are correct the weather is going to be great on Saturday!

I am inTahiti and OU still su kz......

Don't feel so bad about Bells 401.......I hear it was all in publishers clearance house entrys...
Tahiti?

You for serious? The south Pacific rocks. Pics my dude.

Yeah....serious....Tahiti is not so beautiful in my opinion. No snorkeling and no great beaches. Morea is where folks go to get away from there.I won't go back.

We need special teams to be lights out in this game. No shanked punts. Great KO coverage. Maybe even need a big return by Duv, Smith, or Jamison. Hopefully Dicker’s miss in WV was his last for a while.

We need special teams to be lights out in this game. No shanked punts. Great KO coverage. Maybe even need a big return by Duv, Smith, or Jamison. Hopefully Dicker’s miss in WV was his last for a while.
We need the little punt returner from arizona to start showing us that Gatorade didn't fvck up and give that award to the wrong kid.

Who Knows about the game? Hurts might announce that he's Gay! The Aggie Band could march at half time, Its the RRS! It's DKR-Bud Wilkinson Day!

Reactions: plainohorn
I think the key will be making an all out effort to pressure Hurts. Orlando needs to dial up blitzes all game long and force him to make quick decisions. It'll probably cost us a couple of big plays and even a couple scores but as the game wears on I believe he will turn it over a couple times. That was his downfall at Bama. He had a difficult time handling pressure and if he's knocked around he'll put the ball on the ground. Also, it's interesting that he's approaching this game as just another ho-hum rivalry game. He's relying on his experience playing in the Iron Bowl as a heavy favorite. Very dangerous mental preparation for a game like this. He's the head of the snake. We have to force him to beat us. If he does, we congratulate him and we move on. If not, we control our destiny the rest of the season.
Bingo.

Todd Orlando is going to make Jailin just as confused as Murray was last year in Dallas. Blow U QBs don't have the brains to make smart plays when it counts. They run a gimmick offense that can't beat big boy programs.

Just like last year, we have the better QB and the superior coaching staff. Orlando owns Loser Riley.

Bingo.

Todd Orlando is going to make Jailin just as confused as Murray was last year in Dallas. Blow U QBs don't have the brains to make smart plays when it counts. They run a gimmick offense that can't beat big boy programs.

Just like last year, we have the better QB and the superior coaching staff. Orlando owns Loser Riley.
54,39, 34 Those are the points OU put up against Georgia in 2018 playoffs, Texas in 2018 CCG, Alabama in 2019 playoffs. You are referring to Texas as a big boy program, right? The offense isn’t the problem numbnuts, it’s the 100+ rated defense, but that’s changing. Sorry to piss on your narrative though, carry on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT