ADVERTISEMENT

Go Cowboys!

Yea, I agree. The players on the sidelines looked like a team in disarray. Not just a bad team, but a frustrated team. Even Witten was angered and yelling at least a couple of times. Just an all around bad situation if you are a Cowboy fan.

Yea, I agree. The players on the sidelines looked like a team in disarray. Not just a bad team, but a frustrated team. Even Witten was angered and yelling at least a couple of times. Just an all around bad situation if you are a Cowboy fan.

I love it!

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Urban can’t stay “healthy” at a college program how the hell is he gonna do coaching for the biggest micromanaging owner!

Seriously. Urban isnt gonna be Jerrys ass wiper and if Riley is smart he wont either.

Jerry might as well name himself head coach.

Seriously. Urban isnt gonna be Jerrys ass wiper and if Riley is smart he wont either.

Jerry might as well name himself head coach.
Urban most definitely would take the job. He already basically came out and said he would. I have a feeling he will be the new coach sooner than later. As a Cowboys fan I don’t really know what to think if he were to get the job.

Urban most definitely would take the job. He already basically came out and said he would. I have a feeling he will be the new coach sooner than later. As a Cowboys fan I don’t really know what to think if he were to get the job.
I would love it

Reactions: Hoookem722

And 24 hours after Urban is hired Jerry Jones will die of unkown causes. I just cant see Urban being Jerrys bitch.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT