ADVERTISEMENT

Got Pain, Stress and Anxiety? Rogue Shop's newest Delta 9 Gummy can help with that (25% OFF)

OMGanja

Rogue Shop @ www.rogueshop.com
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2013
Midland Texas
www.rogueshop.com
xocYzXQ.png

Rogue Shop's newest completely legal Delta 9 Nerd Coated Gummies are on sale 25 percent off for a limited time.

Delta 9 Gummies

Starting today running through March you can get these tasty N’rd gummies for much cheaper than other online/brink n mortar stores. These Delta 9 Gummies are 75 MG total, only 10 mgs of Delta 9 THC, 50 Mgs of Vitamin D and 15 mgs of CBD. They are very mild, but VERY enjoyable for the perfect THC experience. What a better way to get some vitamins in that with a THC gummy right? With this being said, these do not HIT like our 100 mg Delta 8 gummies but they do provide the perfect experience for those who don’t consume THC daily. These would be more for your day use type of situation or just chilling at night and watching funny movie. These are ideal for those suffering with stress/anxiety and need that stress taken off their shoulders. What is the difference between D9 and D8 you ask? D9 and D8 provide a very similar experience and D9 is the primary compound in Marijuana but we added the max amount to keep it legal in ALL fifty states. Enjoy

Comparable Products: Our newest zero THC sleep gummies with CBN, Lemon Balm and Valerian root (Note: You still may fail a drug test with these, so buyer beware. The last comparable product is our 30 mg D8 Jolly Rancher which is our least powerful D8 product we have.

P.S. Use discount code bulldogs10 for 10 percent off, and I have the gummies 15 percent off on the site for the allotted time, thus making them 25 percent off... These are great for those who have never tried THC before and don't want to risk feeling a little too happy....

Blog: What is Delta 9 THC

Nutritional Info: Delta 9 Gummies​

Serving Size: 1 piece (7g)

Amount per serving:

Calories 18

Calories from fat 0

Total Fat 0g

Saturated Fat 0g

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol Omg

Sodium Omg

Total Carbohydrate 5g

Dietary Fiber 0g

Sugars 5g

Protein 0g

Vitamin D: 50 mg

Delta 9 THC: 10 mg

CBD: 15 mg

Ingredients:

Corn Syrup, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Gum Acacia, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Hemp Derived Delta 9 THC

Candy Coating: Dextrose, Sugar, Malic Acid, 2% or Less of Corn Syrup, Natural

Flavors, Carnauba Wax, Color Added, Carmine Color, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 2 Lake,

Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6

Same thing minus the paranoia
Ha. Funny.

Now I ask this because I've been to Amsterdam and hung out at the Bulldog pub a few times-- and sampled the goods. I've also tried the Denver blends and the California dab. By nature, I'm an insomniac. So sleep is important to me. But finding anything that worked other than "traditional" gummy products in places like these has been impossible for me.

Case in point.

About 2 months ago my knee (it does this about once a year) swelled up on me like a fvcking cantaloupe. Unfprtunately, my Orthoped was out of town so I had to wait a loooooong weekend to get it drained. Of course when it swells it feels like I have a second heart beat in there and it's pretty painful. A buddy of mine gave me some delta 9 stuff. I tried it all. Nothing. No results. Might as well have been eating actual candy.

Over the past 6-7 years, I've tried the real deal and I've tried the delta 9 stuff. Now, my buddy that gave me this last batch does this for a living. He's a botanist that went to Brown University. Super nerd. And he basically told me that based on some strand of some such that binds the genetic whatever in the THC, it's impossible to re-create the effects of THC into a product that would be legal in Texas.
Now, I know my buddy is sharp-- you don't get a full ride at Brown if you're stupid-- but what medical/chemical breakthrough have you guys come up with subverts Texas current laws but will also make me higher than giraffe pvssy so I can sleep better?

Ha. Funny.

Now I ask this because I've been to Amsterdam and hung out at the Bulldog pub a few times-- and sampled the goods. I've also tried the Denver blends and the California dab. By nature, I'm an insomniac. So sleep is important to me. But finding anything that worked other than "traditional" gummy products in places like these has been impossible for me.

Case in point.

About 2 months ago my knee (it does this about once a year) swelled up on me like a fvcking cantaloupe. Unfprtunately, my Orthoped was out of town so I had to wait a loooooong weekend to get it drained. Of course when it swells it feels like I have a second heart beat in there and it's pretty painful. A buddy of mine gave me some delta 9 stuff. I tried it all. Nothing. No results. Might as well have been eating actual candy.

Over the past 6-7 years, I've tried the real deal and I've tried the delta 9 stuff. Now, my buddy that gave me this last batch does this for a living. He's a botanist that went to Brown University. Super nerd. And he basically told me that based on some strand of some such that binds the genetic whatever in the THC, it's impossible to re-create the effects of THC into a product that would be legal in Texas.
Now, I know my buddy is sharp-- you don't get a full ride at Brown if you're stupid-- but what medical/chemical breakthrough have you guys come up with subverts Texas current laws but will also make me higher than giraffe pvssy so I can sleep better?
Have kids. They'll wear you out.

Ha. Funny.

Case in point.

You don’t sell products by being honest either, the stuff I sell has crushed the Marijuana market so naturally he probably isn’t happy with the hemp world right now. Now as for as pain, swelling and sleep these products absolutely help with all of the aboveZ I’m sure MANY of the posters on this site will attest to that. Ask @Ketchum @Anwar Richardson

Reactions: Anwar Richardson
You don’t sell products by being honest either, the stuff I sell has crushed the Marijuana market so naturally he probably isn’t happy with the hemp world right now. Now as for as pain, swelling and sleep these products absolutely help with all of the aboveZ I’m sure MANY of the posters on this site will attest to that. Ask @Ketchum @Anwar Richardson
Alright Jesus Mal Verde.... send me your link.

Side effects??? Back in the day, when I may or may not have smoked train loads of mj the only side effect I ever may or not have had was eating the freezer after using or not using it....

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Side effects??? Back in the day, when I may or may not have smoked train loads of mj the only side effect I ever may or not have had was eating the freezer after using or not using it....
The stuff nowadays is nothing like that Mexican stuff from back then. Way more potent now. Some of the stuff makes me paranoid as hell.

I'm the sad guy outside in the rain, looking through the window at all the people having fun inside the pub.

ALL my employment since the day I left highschool has participated in drug abatement programs. I don't think I'd like the modern strong stuff anyways.

Reactions: oldhorn2
I'm the sad guy outside in the rain, looking through the window at all the people having fun inside the pub.

ALL my employment since the day I left highschool has participated in drug abatement programs. I don't think I'd like the modern strong stuff anyways.
My dude..... you know and I know that while your previous employer looked for certain substances in they system-- the sure as hell didn't (always) look for PEDs.

And from what I understand (because I'm not an expert) you shouldn't pop positive with the Delta 9. There's not enough juice in that orange.

Huge fan after a short sample size. Definitely helps with my daily aches and pains, and I sleep like a baby after taking the Delta 8 50 mg. The D9 hit me pretty hard with some 'noid after first use, but I'm pretty sure that was just system shock since I've never taken it before. Richard is great and walked me through it all. After a sample order, placing a larger one now!

Reactions: OMGanja
Huge fan after a short sample size. Definitely helps with my daily aches and pains, and I sleep like a baby after taking the Delta 8 50 mg. The D9 hit me pretty hard with some 'noid after first use, but I'm pretty sure that was just system shock since I've never taken it before. Richard is great and walked me through it all. After a sample order, placing a larger one now!
D9 can most def have some noid tendency’s if you take too much for your body, the D9 just feel so good but the D8 (My Fav) is just more stable for peoples mental IMOP. Thanks for buying

'Noid----<---- please essplain....

If you would have read, the company who posted this is an Orangebloods sponsor.

So? Does sponsorship mean one can post threads dedicated to selling products? I look forward to the day half the threads on here are pushing products.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT