ADVERTISEMENT

Hope you Metro living folks are armed

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Because you are about to see the biggest riots since Watts.
Just remember, keep fire extinguishers at the ready and video cameras rolling.

Do NOT pull that trigger until that molotov cocktail has been thrown AT YOU or YOUR property.

Once you dispatch the arsonist/terrorist/assailant, put the fire out immediately and THEN call 911.

If possible, render first aid. Have your IFAK on you at all times. Remember MARCH:

Massive Bleeding
Airway
Respiration
Circulation
Head injury

Don't end up being prosecuted by some dipsh!t DA with an axe to grind. Be smart.

If a direct threat to your life or property is made, you are legally able to use the minimal amount of force necessary to end the threat.

Be careful out there.

Do NOT pull that trigger until that molotov cocktail has been thrown AT YOU or YOUR property.

Once you dispatch the arsonist/terrorist/assailant, put the fire out immediately and THEN call 911.

If possible, render first aid. Have your IFAK on you at all times. Remember MARCH:

Massive Bleeding
Airway
Respiration
Circulation
Head injury

Don't end up being prosecuted by some dipsh!t DA with an axe to grind. Be smart.

If a direct threat to your life or property is made, you are legally able to use the minimal amount of force necessary to end the threat.

Be careful out there.

I can see this kind of thing happening. This is how Democrats behave when they don't get their way. :rolleyes:

Massive Bleeding
Airway
Respiration
Circulation
Head injury

Be careful out there.
Damn right and I just told a buddy of mine the other day that chances are pretty good that in our lifetime, I or any armed citizen will have an opportunity to have to use their firearm in public or anywhere just to defend a situation, that's how unhinged people have become and we weren't discussing any issue in particular, just speaking in general.

If you had mentioned "Jane's Revenge" to me last week, I would have assumed they were an all-girl punk-rock band touring with The Go-Go's or something. Now I see that they are calling for a "Night of Rage". Is it not reasonable to assume then, that if there is widespread violence and destruction tonight, that our scrupulously fair and impartial Justice Department will investigate "Jane's Revenge" with all the rigor that they applied to the January 6th mob?

If you had mentioned "Jane's Revenge" to me last week, I would have assumed they were an all-girl punk-rock band touring with The Go-Go's or something. Now I see that they are calling for a "Night of Rage". Is it not reasonable to assume then, that if there is widespread violence and destruction tonight, that our scrupulously fair and impartial Justice Department will investigate "Jane's Revenge" with all the rigor that they applied to the January 6th mob?
haha yeah we're fixing to see and hear straight up hypocrisy

Reactions: freeper
Call up Sergio. He'll treat them like a rag doll.

Have you read their manifesto?

No seriously, they have a manifesto.

It reads like a Unibomber letter mixed with a pussy hat wearing honey do list for beta males.

• Haha

Massive Bleeding
Airway
Respiration
Circulation
Head injury

Be careful out there.
What have you done to be so scared

While I would never expect trouble from these disturbed folks in my neighborhood, it could be fun. My street is very dark at night and thus plunking an idiot or two or three or four with my 22 magnum pistol, well, you know what I mean. 😁

Maher puts folks in their place.
Well, unless he is debating Steve Bannon or the like. I don’t think much of Maher. His picture of a guy holding a confederate flag in an attempt to represent conservatives is pure propaganda. I am conservative, but count me out of any affilliation with those confederate flag wavers

Reactions: weevilcatch
I'm 10 miles up the highway from a small town and 2 miles off the highway, so hopefully away from any riff raff. I don't plan on visiting a big city any time soon....or ever.

Reactions: CutaneousHorn
I can see this kind of thing happening. This is how Democrats behave when they don't get their way. :rolleyes:
So many gun nuts on the left.

Charlottesville and January 6th were the the left weren’t they?

Last edited:
Silly california lefties, your racist roots are showing.

Lol @ the article title.
I read this and laughed.

The other day I saw a Twitter post from a blue check idiot that showed a video of several armed black men marching peacefully in a protest and his comment was "if you want to see whitey enact gun control laws, start arming the black people".

The ENTIRE thread was people congratulating the black men for being responsible gun owners and handling their weapons appropriately as one would in a peaceful protest.

The fvck stick that made the original post ended up deleting it and the responses.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Silly california lefties, your racist roots are showing.

Lol @ the article title.
Things always seem to fall apart for californians with education. Gavin's doin a piss poor job in that sewer of a state.

I read this and laughed.

The other day I saw a Twitter post from a blue check idiot that showed a video of several armed black men marching peacefully in a protest and his comment was "if you want to see whitey enact gun control laws, start arming the black people".

The ENTIRE thread was people congratulating the black men for being responsible gun owners and handling their weapons appropriately as one would in a peaceful protest.

The fvck stick that made the original post ended up deleting it and the responses.
It's completely comical how they try to force race into everything. It HAS to be the old guard because for decades it has worked.

Now they've cried wolf too many times and once powerful words are all but meaningless. Racist, misogynist, youpicka-phobic, rape, systemic, ect...

It's completely comical how they try to force race into everything. It HAS to be the old guard because for decades it has worked.

Now they've cried wolf too many times and once powerful words are all but meaningless. Racist, misogynist, youpicka-phobic, rape, systemic, ect...
This shit has infested Texas. These moronic mother****ers have infested Texas. Gregg pull yer britches up my man, or I'll do it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT