ADVERTISEMENT

How humongous was that W over the Sooners?

" I'm not sure Texas can score 24 on Mike's new and improved defense."

Yep, a soonerfan said that before the game (soonermike). Mike Stoops is trash at this point in his career, what new and improved defense. The pansies on the schedule HAD y'all fooled...this is who you should be concerned with bella, not Texas...we already beat that a$$.

rn_a_mikestoops3_ms_600.jpg
TexasTwitt, Mike Stoops just farted in your general direction, then chuckled.

Gotta love the irony of OU troll with multiple banned screen names poking at a UT troll who has them.

Someone should put all these guys in a room (bullmarket, belldoucher, stampede, etc) and give them a bunch of pencils and they can have 2nd grade pencil fights. The guy who stole the metal air valve off of his parents tires and puts it over his eraser will win.
Says the guy caught redhanded being landryownsyou and TexasWinsYouLose only to try to say it was his roommate. I wasn't posting back then but remember reading that and laughing my a$$ off that someone would try to play it off like that. Fantastic. Please tell that story again about how your roommate moved out and thought he couldn't take his username with him so he gave it to you?.......holy crap that was classic, you're a hoot my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT