ADVERTISEMENT

Hudson Card

You can easily see why the former coaches gushed over him, I’d like to see him learn the system before he is thrown into the fire. In this offense he is going to get a lot of meaningful snaps next year even if he isn’t the starter.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I am looking forward to the era of Texas football where you have good depth at QB and a couple of good years from a QB rather than locking in on a QB for 4 years. With Sark we can truly have a program that consistently develops QBs, so the really good ones will be OK with waiting their turn for a year or two.

I am looking forward to the era of Texas football where you have good depth at QB and a couple of good years from a QB rather than locking in on a QB for 4 years. With Sark we can truly have a program that consistently develops QBs, so the really good ones will be OK with waiting their turn for a year or two.

This is actually one of the big things I was thinking about with Coach Sark. He is such a QB whisperer that 5'star recruits will come in and wait their turn because they know between committing and getting their turn to shine, they get some of the best coaching available. Only 2 or 3 other coaches are on that level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT