ADVERTISEMENT

I guess I am curious which SEC teams TEXAS will beat ?

our O line is not greatly talented as a whole, but the biggest issue against Arky was missed assignments. Arky cheated anyway.....they did not line up defensively the way we had practiced. We had some plays where 4 of our guys all picked the same guy to block. Hopefully Flood can little by little correct the schemes.

Take a break from the wine coolers. It will be 2 if not 3 years until we play SEC football and the guys have a chance to shore up our deficiencies by then
Soooooo you've had a conversation with the SEC and Big 12 Finance committees and they've told you that we aren't going to go ahead and try and fast track this thing for 2022?

Damn dude. You must be plugged in.

The reason I'm concerned about our Oline play this year is what it says about the quality of our depth chart. The fact that Tyler Johnson, Ghimari, and Hookfin cannot beat out Okafor, Jones, or Kerstetter is very telling.

The reason I'm concerned about our Oline play this year is what it says about the quality of our depth chart. The fact that Tyler Johnson, Ghimari, and Hookfin cannot beat out Okafor, Jones, or Kerstetter is very telling.
Kerstetter had been the highest rated Texas OL, in pass protection, all 4 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT