Insider Nuggets from Monday's Closed Practice

Alex Dunlap

Any Updates on Desmond Harrison?
Staff
Jan 18, 2005
Travis Settlement, TX
SPONSORED BY MYPERFECTFRANCHISE.NET

Are you…

• Ready to leave the corporate Rat Race for the American Dream?
  • Looking for a side hustle while working your current job?
  • Wanting to diversify, build wealth, and/or leave a legacy?
Andy can help!!!
Andy is a franchise consultant (as well as franchise owner) and helps people find franchises that fit their skill sets, financial requirements, time to commit and more….
His services are 100% free and he’s here to help if you have any questions about business ownership.
image_from_ios.jpg

Learn more about Andy and franchise ownership through these resources:

Andy's Story
Why a Franchise
Service Based vs Brick and Mortar
Semi Absentee Ownership
The Process and How It works

Andy Luedecke
www.MyPerfectFranchise.Net
p: 404-973-9901
e: andy@myperfectfranchise.net
Book time with me at: Andy's Calendar

The media was not given any access to Monday's practice, but we were able to check around with around with a few sources to at least gather up a few nuggets:

- RB Jonathan Brooks was back at practice Monday, he had missed practice over the weekend with an illness, but he is fine and back at practice now.

- The biggest news was that DJ Campbell was the starting right guard on Monday. Cole Hutson was working with the twos. A big development in the fifth practice around one of the most anticipated position battles coming into fall camp.

- I asked one person if Isaiah Neyor was still working behind Johntay Cook and was told "(Neyor) actually ran some with the ones today." I didn't press about how exactly that worked and who was displaced in this arrangement, but it's clearly something to monitor. For anyone who was worried that he was looking like he was demoted to the third team at the end of last week, apparently there are ways he's getting involved with the first group, so those worries are at least a bit unfounded for now.

- I asked who was looking good among the edge rushers and was told it looks like J'Mond Tapp as the primary guy for now behind Ethan Burke. This person also said something that we'd kind of pointed out in practice reports, that some of the inside LBs were getting utilized more in a spot where they spin down to the line of scrimmage to rush, or where they will stunt. Jaylan Ford was actually mentioned as a guy to watch in this regard more so than we saw from him last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News