ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting #s on Strong's recruiting at Louisville

Show me where I've critisized Strong.

I'm not sure those stats say what you think they do...I think if you gave Strong the oportunity to take the top 25 kids in Texas at your first junior day he would have taken every commitment.

Your insinuating he's not getting good players and he were, he would take them early. That is, he has to wait, not he wants to wait. You're also de facto calling him a liar.

Your insinuating he's not getting good players and he were, he would take them early. That is, he has to wait, not he wants to wait. You're also de facto calling him a liar.

Of course he has to wait you dope we are all waiting on the top kids. The prior classes show he waitied on top kids and ended up with a majority of 3 stars. I also never said he wasn't getting good players, i said he did a great job of identifying players and turning them into players for him. Do better

What the eff are you arguing about then, moron? He gets most of his players after July which is proven. Then and now. That's his M.O. He tells kids to wait and visit despite your BS. You're calling him a liar.

What the eff are you arguing about then, moron? He gets most of his players after July which is proven. Then and now. That's his M.O. He tells kids to wait and visit despite your BS. You're calling him a liar.

Ok explain having current commits in the 2016 class. He would take them whenever, he is not activly pushing kids away from committing. There's nothing wrong with that, it worked out great for him last year.

it didn't work out for him the years before in terms of recruiting rankings, its apparent in where those classes were rated.
Oh, so you're only about stars and naming the ants in your yard. Strong put 11 of 22 players from a single class in the NFL. It worked out for him, period... Go blow smoke somewhere else, your act is tiresome.

I give two shits about rankings in recruiting if a coach is developing the players!

Oh, so you're only about stars and naming the ants in your yard. Strong put 11 of 22 players from a single class in the NFL. It worked out for him, period... Go blow smoke somewhere else, your act is tiresome.

I give two shits about rankings in recruiting if a coach is developing the players!

I lose more respect for you every single post. I am not all about stars, but clearly every coach in the country offers guys rated highly first. Does that mean all rankings are correct? No but the majority are players everyone else wants and Strong is not immune to that. He's not offering mostly 3 star kids before the perceived 4 and 5 star kids, its not happening and neither is any other coach. For the last time....STRONG HAS SHOWN HE CAN EVALUATE AND DEVELOPE KIDS...THIS IS THE 3RD TIME IN THIS THREAD I HAVE SAID THIS. Maybe all caps helps you to read and comprehend what I am saying.

Strong likes to see what the kid will show in his senior season as some of those who look fantastic in their sophomore and junior years don't show up as a senior or in college, and if you can eliminate the 'wasted' schollies you are ahead in the game. This can be particular true for the linemen, where size and strength are premium, and even as seniors they are 2-3 years from being game ready. Strong also has a good track record for flipping recruits late in the cycle.

That said, he has plenty of offers out, just like every other coach in America.

At the end of the day, a top 10 class in February, when it matters.

Hook 'em

I lose more respect for you every single post. I am not all about stars, but clearly every coach in the country offers guys rated highly first. Does that mean all rankings are correct? No but the majority are players everyone else wants and Strong is not immune to that. He's not offering mostly 3 star kids before the perceived 4 and 5 star kids, its not happening and neither is any other coach. For the last time....STRONG HAS SHOWN HE CAN EVALUATE AND DEVELOPE KIDS...THIS IS THE 3RD TIME IN THIS THREAD I HAVE SAID THIS. Maybe all caps helps you to read and comprehend what I am saying.

Charlie offers guys as he evaluates them...
http://texas.247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/Offers
A big chunck of 3's have already been offered.... It's not, let's offer all the 5's and then the 4's and then the 3's. It's all based on evaluation with this staff!

As a matter of fact, one of the DT's they're working hard on is unranked....

If you haven't figured it out by now, I think you're a complete joke and you're hanging out on a rival board. I don't give a damn if you respect me, obviously you can't take a hint from all of us that think you're the fool that continues to run his yap!

Last edited:
Jack Anderson OG out of Frisco says "hi". Just got an early offer. Another swing and a miss by Stampede

Has he committed? It amazes me people don't know the difference between an offer and actually pushing for a commit. We will probably offer some more 2017 recruits, I bet we won't have many commits come this time next year. But hey, reading comprehension seems to be a problem for you because you interpreted "commit" as "offer" (or maybe you just know nothing about recruiting).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT