Iran vs Israel just got REAL

I dont care what the anti globalists want, or what the globalists want. I dont care that their agenda bothers you, everyone has an agenda.

Anyway the topic is brics- I'm just explaining that brics is a 20 year old concept that wasnt created because of the current geopolitical state of affairs. this is russia's way of combating the west with an alliance of their own, since they have no real allies. I dont care about all the other stuff you are whining about sir.
The petro dollar is dieing. It is. Russia and China transact directly in their respective currencies. Many other countries are signing up with brics to do the same. Do you deny that this is happening? You do realize that when Western governments seized Russian assets in Western banks that this was game over for many countries. It's had an effect on the level of trust 3rd world countries have for our government.

I dont care what the anti globalists want, or what the globalists want. I dont care that their agenda bothers you, everyone has an agenda.

Anyway the topic is brics- I'm just explaining that brics is a 20 year old concept that wasnt created because of the current geopolitical state of affairs. this is russia's way of combating the west with an alliance of their own, since they have no real allies. I dont care about all the other stuff you are whining about sir.
Brics was created to combat the USD as a fiat currency.
The USD as a fiat currency was backed by globalists.
Brics is fighting globalism.

I hate that I have to align myself with brics in order to defy globalism.

You get it now?

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
I told y'all this was coming. Russia is on the move. S-400's in Iran with migs piloted by Russians. Israels next move is tricky. Isreal getting ass kicked on the ground in Lebanon.
it ain't Russia dude

Israel getting its ass kicked in Lebanon

please cite source...our fair and unbiased media would pounce on such a notion, even if it were not true

so an Australian ABC news affiliate is writing your current events now ?

here's the title

Hezbollah claims Israeli army repelled in southern Lebanon, reports entire family of nine killed in Gaza​

sounds completely legit

so an Australian ABC news affiliate is writing your current events now ?

here's the title

Hezbollah claims Israeli army repelled in southern Lebanon, reports entire family of nine killed in Gaza​

sounds completely legit
We'll see.