ADVERTISEMENT

Is Charlie over his head?

Who are those 7? Rice, Kansas, Tech, Iowa State, Kansas State......... 7 seems like a lot.
I had them 2-1 OOC and 5-4 in conference play. I'm not wavering on that just yet... In Pick'em, I had last weeks loss at 34-24, I simply gave Watson too much credit on his ability to call a game in which they score points, it actually reminded me of the simplistic look against Arky in the Bowl game. If Norvell/Traylor are going to produce a spark, we will know over the next three weeks. If they are 3-1, three weeks from now, I'll have a better feel.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
Then say measuring stick, illiterate okie. Learn to communicate in the English language. And I notice you didn't mention your complete faceplant on your 50-year comment, you complete and I mean COMPLETE dumbass. :D:D

Everyone in the country knows you bought your titles too btw.

I stand corrected, you have been relevant once in the last 45 years, not 50.
That should make you feel better.

Anyway, illiterate who can't add, we have 4 titles to aggy's 0 in the modern era (10:0 if you count baseball too). That's the point. I know you can't follow a simple conversation and just want to attack anything and everything I say, but there you go.

Ok, for some of you I will go slow......when the only thing you have to crow about is Nattys, the time between crowing can be decades. That is why conference championships are important.

Ok, for some of you I will go slow......when the only thing you have to crow about is Nattys, the time between crowing can be decades. That is why conference championships are important.
Conference championships are important, yes, but BCS bowl victories (now playoff victories) and natty's bring home the bacon.

Hook 'em

I had them 2-1 OOC and 5-4 in conference play. I'm not wavering on that just yet... In Pick'em, I had last weeks loss at 34-24, I simply gave Watson too much credit on his ability to call a game in which they score points, it actually reminded me of the simplistic look against Arky in the Bowl game. If Norvell/Traylor are going to produce a spark, we will know over the next three weeks. If they are 3-1, three weeks from now, I'll have a better feel.
Crazy as it sounds, I think Cal will tell the tale on the season. Win it and I see some confidence and a decent bowl. If Cal wins big, the season could be lost in a hurry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT