ADVERTISEMENT

Is Charlie over his head?

A&M...FOR NOW, has stolen so much excitement away from Texas. You need a change of scenery to get it back. I'm perfectly content to watch you you stay put and be a part of that conference. It's better for us.
You haven't stolen jack. You haven't won jack.

Reactions: diadevic
Not trying to be rude here but players already flock to Texas and where does this notion come from that Texas doesn't have the players to make this work? Do you follow recruiting?
Yes. We have so much talent that our best player on Saturday by a wide margin was a true freshman.

scholz you have to admit that A & M is in a much better position now than you guys. Its really not even that close

This may be true, but A&M still won't win the SEC West, ever. A&M and Ole Miss will always be the only two SEC West schools to never play in an SEC championship game. Even Mississippi State has won the SEC West once.

This may be true, but A&M still won't win the SEC West, ever. A&M and Ole Miss will always be the only two SEC West schools to never play in an SEC championship game. Even Mississippi State has won the SEC West once.
Didn't they almost win the SEC the very first year they joined the conference? Come on, they probably have as good as chance as most teams in that league. Oklahoma State won the big 12 so anything is possible.

scholz you have to admit that A & M is in a much better position now than you guys. Its really not even that close

Right now, yes, a&m is a better football program than Texas. UT will get the ship righted though. Is Strong the right coach for Texas? The jury is out on that, but Texas is a blueblood and we'll be back at some point.

Right now, yes, a&m is a better football program than Texas. UT will get the ship righted though. Is Strong the right coach for Texas? The jury is out on that, but Texas is a blueblood and we'll be back at some point.

MM I like you. I give you respect for actually answering what they want to hear. Is it self gratification? Who knows but I know you probably gave them a hard on with your response. Lol

Reactions: LonghornMM
All BS aside, aggy may look up (secsecsec) while Texas looks down, but daddy always has the upper hand. aggy will always aggy (law of physics) while Texas goes on a revenge tour starring Strong & Heard and a bunch of angry staff & teammates. Yeah I said it.

Yes I'm sure eventually Texas will be back. However, it looks like you are going to be languishing for several years just as OU did in the 90's. Your down turn may not last quite as long, but I can't see you guys being a consistent top 10 program for several more years. Its really too bad because I believe it makes OU better when Texas is good and vice versa.

Yes I'm sure eventually Texas will be back. However, it looks like you are going to be languishing for several years just as OU did in the 90's. Your down turn may not last quite as long, but I can't see you guys being a consistent top 10 program for several more years. Its really too bad because I believe it makes OU better when Texas is good and vice versa.

It won't take a.decade.like it did ou. If CS doesn't fix this by next year he's gone.

It won't take a.decade.like it did ou. If CS doesn't fix this by next year he's gone.
So you think he gets this and next season to get something going. Maybe so, but then you would still have to go through the whole hiring process, breaking in a new coach, assistants, scheme, etc. and that usually takes a while. You guys are probably looking at another 3 - 5 years.

I don't accept that at all. They're a middle of the road program in their new conference just like they were in their old one. They don't ever win anything. They're only happy now because an inconsequential win over Bama 3 years ago let them feel like a player in college football. They'll never win it all. Ever.

Scholz, If winning it all is the measuring stick, then Texas has been relevant once in the last 50 years. Just saying. You might want to rethink that stick.

So you think he gets this and next season to get something going. Maybe so, but then you would still have to go through the whole hiring process, breaking in a new coach, assistants, scheme, etc. and that usually takes a while. You guys are probably looking at another 3 - 5 years.

Nobody would give any coach that long- 7 years??? Yeah righhhht.

Strong knows he has to make an improvement this year or else he won't make 4.

Meanwhile in College Station.....

wtwf_-_overreactions.0.png

Thats right MM...in 15 aTm celebrated their "fierce competitor" championship. An aggy is considered a fierce competitor if he can finish 1st , 3rd. and 5th in a jackoff contest!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT