ADVERTISEMENT

It's Red River Shootout Week

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Ya I said it. Shootout.

That's the way it was until very sensitive people changed it to "rivalry"----

And why? Because the word "SHOOTOUT" triggered some very soft people. Why? Because in and around the fairgrounds, there had been some gun violence in the past and lawd knows that the reason for it was because a football game was called a "SHOOTOUT".

So welcome to the Red River SHOOTOUT.

Deal with it.

It’s nice that we all get along and are respectful to one another in here. Some of you are fat and ugly but you’d never hear me come out and actually tell anyone that. That would be as bad as me calling my friend @Scholz bald, just because he’s follicularly challenged, allegedly, or maybe I’m getting him confused with someone else,that’s not going to happen with me so let’s keep it civil all week, shall we, and let’s enjoy a great RRS

Last edited:
Reactions: oldhorn2
You're getting old dude. Your troll game is slipping. More time in the AC and less time eating mayonnaise sandwiches and standing around naked, staring at the sun.

Got to draw em’ out of the wood work son:D
And btw I’m calling it 45-27.

I’m taking my teenage kids to their first Texas vs blowu game!!! I’m so excited!!!
We hit the big 12 game last year.
Praying Sam brings us the W!

I’m taking my teenage kids to their first Texas vs blowu game!!! I’m so excited!!!
It will take more than just Sam.

Reputable mall attorneys from Euless will be available for any Oklahoma fans who wish to divorce their cousins, relinquish leins on their mobile homes to aforesaid ex-wife/cousin or in trust cases, those Okies who wish to assign custody of the time share in Branson to their cousin/wife/ex-wife.

Reputable mall attorneys from Euless will be available for any Oklahoma fans who wish to divorce their cousins, relinquish leins on their mobile homes to aforesaid ex-wife/cousin or in trust cases, those Okies who wish to assign custody of the time share in Branson to their cousin/wife/ex-wife.
Why would anyone ever try to assign or get out of a timeshare? Great investment imo. It’s the gift that keeps giving.......and taking

Great post, have fun, can’t share your sentiment on the outcome though

Reactions: EWNHorn
Im curious to hear what my friend @FlourBluffHorn will be cooking for the game.

Since all the kids are going to their In-Laws, its just me and my wife, she
s just gonna make
V&V Sausage and Sauerkraut/ with Homemade mashed Potato's and a Buttermilk Pie, a Longtime neighbored Husband died up the road so she' gonna bake 6 of them and take them to their wake and I am gonna drink Shine Reg Beer and watch the Horns... Ain't no since making a lot since just me and her and she's full blooded German so she does it right

Since all the kids are going to their In-Laws, its just me and my wife, she
s just gonna make
V&V Sausage and Sauerkraut/ with Homemade mashed Potato's and a Buttermilk Pie, a Longtime neighbored Husband died up the road so she' gonna bake 6 of them and take them to their wake and I am gonna drink Shine Reg Beer and watch the Horns... Ain't no since making a lot since just me and her and she's full blooded German so she does it right
Sounds good. Didn’t you tell me you lived on a canal lot down there?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

Haha.

A couple of match ups in this one that favor you guys:

1. Your front four vs. our oline. - The OU offensive line is inexperienced, and also banged up, so I think you'll be able to pressure Hurts with just four or five. It really comes down to can if you keep containment on him. If you can, then you've got a good shot to win because:

2. Ehlinger vs. OU secondary. - Our front seven is better vs. last year, and we'll get some pressure on SE too, but he's just too good not to exploit the still suspect Sooner defensive backfield (dammit). He'll keep the chains moving, and will probably dial up a couple of long catch and runs if we try to blitz him.

But Sam better keep his shoulders low when he's running. We've got some guys on our defensive front that aren't fvcking around this year.

Haha.

A couple of match ups in this one that favor you guys:

1. Your front four vs. our oline. - The OU offensive line is inexperienced, and also banged up, so I think you'll be able to pressure Hurts with just four or five. It really comes down to can if you keep containment on him. If you can, then you've got a good shot to win because:

2. Ehlinger vs. OU secondary. - Our front seven is better vs. last year, and we'll get some pressure on SE too, but he's just too good not to exploit the still suspect Sooner defensive backfield (dammit). He'll keep the chains moving, and will probably dial up a couple of long catch and runs if we try to blitz him.

But Sam better keep his shoulders low when he's running. We've got some guys on our defensive front that aren't fvcking around this year.

The whole damn game favors us! We didn't pay for our guys, got them free!

Reactions: diadevic
A bit more bulletin board material floating out there from the Texas players than I’d prefer. I hope they can back it up.

So are boats!
Well that’s why you buy boats with warranties and do your homework. I sold my my 2016 Bluewave Purebay recently for $1050 over what I paid base price for it 3 years ago. I sold it with 3 years warranty left. You’ve got to get after the dealers and use them at your disposal because they’re certainly willing to return the favor. I’m boat shopping as we speak

Well that’s why you buy boats with warranties and do your homework. I sold my my 2016 Bluewave Purebay recently for $1050 over what I paid base price for it 3 years ago. I sold it with 3 years warranty left. You’ve got to get after the dealers and use them at your disposal because they’re certainly willing to return the favor. I’m boat shopping as we speak

I guess you put your trailer home down as collateral?

Ah so what you are saying is that nobody who has ever done homework and got a warranty ever regretted buying a boat? I guess all the old sayings about boats were lies, those folks just didnt do their damn homework.

I haven’t heard. Who is saying what?

Foster and Cosmi. Cosmi was pretty vague, but basically really downplayed the OU defense. Foster pretty much said that Hurts needs to be sure to slide, “or it won’t go well for him”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT