ADVERTISEMENT

It's Red River Shootout Week

Ah so what you are saying is that nobody who has ever done homework and got a warranty ever regretted buying a boat? I guess all the old sayings about boats were lies, those folks just didnt do their damn homework.
Or they are folks who buy crappy boats without warranties? I’ve owned quite a few boats, I don’t keep them beyond the engine warranty, usually 6 years so for me personally all I can say is I’ve enjoyed my experiences with my boats but I’m sure there are plenty that regret buying one.

Last edited:
Well that’s why you buy boats with warranties and do your homework. I sold my my 2016 Bluewave Purebay recently for $1050 over what I paid base price for it 3 years ago. I sold it with 3 years warranty left. You’ve got to get after the dealers and use them at your disposal because they’re certainly willing to return the favor. I’m boat shopping as we speak
No real wrong way to do it as long as it works for you. I am on the opposite end. I have my 1995 Mariah, still looks and runs great.

Or they are folks who buy crappy boats without warranties? I’ve owned quite a few boats, I don’t keep them beyond the engine warranty, usually 6 years so for me personally all I can say is I’ve enjoyed my experiences with my boats but I’m sure there are plenty that regret buying one.

Surely so, I've never owned one but even I have heard the adage and have heard enough complaints from people to have a sense of belief that there is something to it. As with most things the experiences are anecdotal.

Reactions: Belldozer1
No real wrong way to do it as long as it works for you. I am on the opposite end. I have my 1995 Mariah, still looks and runs great.

Me And Stranger run a 1958 15 ft Lone Star Alum with 5 HP on it, fast enough for me, I get offers to want to buy it but its been passed down, sorta like a true sure, its good for drifting sides of Lake under them Hanging Willows with a cane pole and minnows, back in the day when Lake Austin wasn't crowed, I'd catch them big bass and crappie

Foster and Cosmi. Cosmi was pretty vague, but basically really downplayed the OU defense. Foster pretty much said that Hurts needs to be sure to slide, “or it won’t go well for him”.

What's the over/under on how many targeting penalties get called? I say 2.5

Well fellas, I gotta admit . . . This is some of the best sheet I've ever seen talked on this board.

Please continue, i like laughing! :D

Fluck OU!

Surely so, I've never owned one but even I have heard the adage and have heard enough complaints from people to have a sense of belief that there is something to it. As with most things the experiences are anecdotal.
I guess my best advice to anyone wanting to buy a boat these days is to try to buy one with a warranty if you can. Every boat is going to have a problem at some point but if you have a warranty then it won't sting you nearly as bad. These engines these days are ridiculous. The boat I just sold had a 200 hp Suzuki 4 stroke, price a brand new one of those engines- about $25,000. That's the reason I'm saying it would be prudent to get one with a warranty and do your maintenance. Just my .02

I guess my best advice to anyone wanting to buy a boat these days is to try to buy one with a warranty if you can. Every boat is going to have a problem at some point but if you have a warranty then it won't sting you nearly as bad. These engines these days are ridiculous. The boat I just sold had a 200 hp Suzuki 4 stroke, price a brand new one of those engines- about $25,000. That's the reason I'm saying it would be prudent to get one with a warranty and do your maintenance. Just my .02

Bell, you make me laugh but sometimes I worry about about you. Do they have mental health coverage in your trailer park?
:D

Some things to ponder about the Cotton Bowl.
http://www.oudaily.com/sports/ou-fo...cle_8510de4c-e9d3-11e9-a940-27f177dd8926.html

Reading this article got me to thinking about the structural integrity of concrete structures around our great state especially in light of the dam issues on the Guadalupe. A lot of this infrastructure was built around the same time period, almost 100 years ago.
After 9/11 there were agencies going around doing structural sight assessments on stadiums of a certain age to insure that load bearing columns could be reinforced to prevent a single explosive device from bringing down an entire stadium that held 100,000 people. Trust me when I tell you that there was LOTS of money spent in order to prevent this.

Sure, not bad advice. I'd say good luck though, cause you better hope whatever it is you need fixed isn't some how going to be "not covered" when you make the claim. Maybe others have had better luck than i have, but warranties have been a hassle in my experience in the past. Assholes always spend more time trying to get out of the work than anything else.

ALL Texas Longhorn fans are poo poo faces!

Scholz eats cool whip straight from the can!

Longhorn MM...the MM stands for Mr. Menstrual!

Clob94...because he can't count to 95!

Good thing I'm a firefighter and a medic...'cause you all just got burned!
Fake news!

I can count to 96! Ha!

ALL Texas Longhorn fans are poo poo faces!

Scholz eats cool whip straight from the can!

Longhorn MM...the MM stands for Mr. Menstrual!

Clob94...because he can't count to 95!

Good thing I'm a firefighter and a medic...'cause you all just got burned!

Damn. Look at the trailer park trash the cat dragged in for OU sucks week.

Where you been man?

Last edited:
A bunch of irons in the fire. It it’s OU Texas hate week, so I had to make a quick post to let you guys know...how much poo poo is on your faces! Burn! :)

Reactions: ASURAM2010
I was in OKC, Woodward and Moore this week. Lot's of 0U trash wearing $ooner gear. 0U sucks!!

Hook'em!!

0u7zp4e.jpg

Well that explains the Okie self-absorption. Since you're a hose-dragger and all, please refrain from posting your latest calendar pictures....
I saw a picture of you, and it’s true what they say....a picture is worth a thousand words.

And all those words are “bad”. Burn! Sizzle! Fry!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT