ADVERTISEMENT

'I've done a poor job'

Lincoln Riley in contact with Jerry.

If so it ain't about the Cowboys job. Riley is not done at the collegiate level, and is smart enough not to take on the Cowboys - or more importantly - Jerrah as his first NFL gig. I am convinced a Jones led team will not win another championship until his deal with the devil has been paid in full and he has assumed room temperature...sorry to get so dark.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
just as much talent as the 90s teams? clearly you're either drunk or you're 22 and just don't know any better. alright let's lay this out for ya...

aikman>>>>> dak. aikman is a legend. those that criticize him criticize stats. aikman didn't care about stats; aikman cared about winning. he COULD and DID make the throws when he needed to.

emmitt = elliott. i don't actually believe this, but i'm throwing you a bone

witten= novacek. another i don't actually believe, but maybe in his prime, witten was better.

irvin/harper >>> amari, dez, beasley or whoever you wanna roll out there from the past few years

both o-lines are really good when they're rolling, but the allen/williams/newton/stepnoski one is legendary, so old>>> current.

d-lines of the 90s rotated 9 dudes at their peak, led by lett/maryland/haley. i'm not even justifying this one.

linebackers for both are really good.

secondary for the old guys was much better than the current crew.

so, yeah... just stop
I have been watching the Dallas Cowboys for the better part of 50 years and I’m entitled to my own opinion. I would definitely give the edge to the 90’s teams defense against this year but the offense is just as talented as those 90’s teams. Jason Garrett is holding this team back and if you cannot tell that then you are either high or drunk.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
just as much talent as the 90s teams? clearly you're either drunk or you're 22 and just don't know any better. alright let's lay this out for ya...

aikman>>>>> dak. aikman is a legend. those that criticize him criticize stats. aikman didn't care about stats; aikman cared about winning. he COULD and DID make the throws when he needed to.

emmitt = elliott. i don't actually believe this, but i'm throwing you a bone

witten= novacek. another i don't actually believe, but maybe in his prime, witten was better.

irvin/harper >>> amari, dez, beasley or whoever you wanna roll out there from the past few years

both o-lines are really good when they're rolling, but the allen/williams/newton/stepnoski one is legendary, so old>>> current.

d-lines of the 90s rotated 9 dudes at their peak, led by lett/maryland/haley. i'm not even justifying this one.

linebackers for both are really good.

secondary for the old guys was much better than the current crew.

so, yeah... just stop

Early 90s Boys didn’t have to worry about a cap

It doesn't really matter who thinks which team is more talented/90's, or now. Bottom line is, this current Cowboys team has enough talent to win a Super Bowl, and there is no excuse for them at least playing in the NFC championship game. I want to see at least one more Cowboys Super Bowl championship before my time on earth is done!

Reactions: Hoookem722
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT