ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson Arnold coming out party against Arizona

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
I fully expect Arnold to be in the top ten front runners for 2024 Heisman race and if Gabriel plays his cards right at Oregon, then the Southpaw may get an invite to NYC too.

Ill play along. Arnold may indeed have a coming out party but Arizona is likely going to beat that ass. They are a much hungrier team in my opinion.

It was dumb to let Gabriel go. Trading a senior for a freshman with a lot of baby fat is stupid. Texas fans know this all too well. Good luck year one in SEC

It was dumb to let Gabriel go. Trading a senior for a freshman with a lot of baby fat is stupid. Texas fans know this all too well. Good luck year one in SEC
Gabriel improved a lot this year but he’s still limited with how far he could take OU. I thought for sure he’d follow neck pelt Lebby

Gabriel improved a lot this year but he’s still limited with how far he could take OU. I thought for sure he’d follow neck pelt Lebby
I agree with you. Gabriel us Tony Romo 2.0. He’s going to win some games but he’s going to flame out in the playoffs. Arnold has WAY more upside.

Just curious about Arnold’s mobility. Is it the same, better or worse as Gabriel?

We're excited about his potential
dynasty-degens-heisman.gif

Reactions: Belldozer1
Jackson Arnold coming out of the closest against Arizona..yall heard it here first. I expect him to drop to his knees and blow the entire Arizona defense in a casting coach new scene exclusive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT