ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Harbaugh Announces Resignation As Michigan Head Coach

well....that ought to make recruiting interesting.....

.....and if y'all thought Harbaugh was dirty before he resigned the rest of the year ought to be interesting....

I find this difficult to believe. Along with his MASSIVE salary, I know FOR A FACT that Harbaugh has a massive overly funded life insurance policy that Michigan dumps millions of deferred compensation into annually and Harbaugh pays no taxes on. At this point, he's made more off these MEC life policies than he has from his head coaching salary.
I don't see this as reality.

Jim Harbaugh Announces Resignation As Michigan Head Coach​

While that is fake, here's something real. I read just now on a Michigan site that harbaugh doesn't have a sports agent, he does his own contract negotiations and he's wanting, in the extension: more NIL commitment from Michigan, significant raises for all his staff (more pool money for him to divide up as he sees fit), more jet time (yes, he's wanting more private jet hour availability.... saying is once you've had a taste of private you have a hard time going back to commercial), and he wants to be highest paid HC in Big.

Last edited:
While that is fake, here's something real. I read just now on a Michigan site that harbaugh doesn't have a sports agent, he does his own contract negotiations and he's wanting, in the extension: more NIL commitment from Michigan, significant raises for all his staff (more pool money for him to divide up as he sees fit), more jet time (yes, he's wanting more private jet hour availability.... saying is once you've had a taste of private you have a hard time going back to commercial), and he wants to be highest paid HC in Big.

Harbaugh doesn't fly commercial. Nothing he's asking for is out of the realm on possibility. You should see the deferred compensation over funded life insurance policy he has. Momma mia....

Harbaugh doesn't fly commercial. Nothing he's asking for is out of the realm on possibility. You should see the deferred compensation over funded life insurance policy he has. Momma mia....
You got me, I had to Google that. Looks like he has to repay any money he took out if he leaves Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT