ADVERTISEMENT

jshorn’s TTFTW (2 - 10)

jshorn

Everyone's favorite poser
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2006
2. Cowboys not playing their best, but just showing absolute grit. That drive in fourth quarter is what a championship team looks like. They played through some really questionable calls by the refs and simply didn’t quit. Gonna have to get through as a wildcard with this loss.

3. Spurs fans have to be getting nervous about Wembanyama. 18-10 while shooting 43% and 27% from 3pt line with a huge regression from last year is not what Alamo City fans were expecting when the ping pong balls dropped. But, he’s young, so maybe more than the ping pong balls need to drop.

4. Speaking of NBA rookies, every redraft would have the Mavs’ Derek Lively as a top 3 pick. Unfortunately the injury bug struck and the Mavs have been defenseless in the middle without him. Luka has been the best player in the world this year, but the kid needs some help.

5. Your buy/sell questions of the week.

From qwanseeker B/S am I the biggest clown on this board?

That’s a buy all day buddy.

From @drunk randoke this isn’t exactly B/S but marry, screw, kill between me, @StrosBros and @DimiHorn?

Umm, pass?

I quit accepting questions after that one.

6. I was happy to see Murphy go to Duke. That seems to be a really thoughtful spot. He should absolutely win the starting job and get tons of reps. That’s what that kid needs. He needs a couple years as the starter and I think he may have a chance at the next level.

7. Our recruiting ended up so strong. Flipping Filsaime from UF was one of my favorite surprises. Getting him, Simmons, Black and the kid from UTSA and our future D is looking stout.

8. Counting the days until January 1 and our rematch with the Huskies. I felt Ewers outplayed Penix last year and but for some drops we win that game. I think Quinn has improved much more than Penix and I expect him to outplay Penix in this game and the horns move on.

9. Top 10 Christmas movies. Nah, who cares?

10, Merry Christmas bitches!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News