ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder to all Aggys

No bueno. Tried opening it and it gave me Scooby-Doo on Txags Page.
Disrespecting Scooby like that....
Bwaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

There was so much battered aggy syndrome on display that the mods deleted it.

Fvcking epic!

That is some straight up delusional sunshine pumping right there....it does make for good conversation when they end up like they always do.....irrelevant.

That is some straight up delusional sunshine pumping right there....it does make for good conversation when they end up like they always do.....irrelevant.
Read that this morning.

Holy sociopathic delusions batman!

Irrelevant is such a subjective term.

They still do not see what Ole Miss and LSU fans have been crying about for years is the shocker.

If Myles Garrett would have been pulled down by his facemask in the Big XII against UT they would still be crying about biased refs.

Hiring Jimbo Fisher does not change the SEC hierarchy.
Bama will keep their foot on everyone's neck even with biased referees.

You better hope Jimbo makes you three TD better.

Even then they may have the NCAA investigate like what happened at Ole Miss.

Hold up dog......

Every program has dirty going on one way or another---- <---- let's analyze this.

First you say "everybody cheats" so by proxy, you admit aggy cheats. Noted.

Some are just better at hiding it----- <----- So by that rationale, some aren't? Could you perhaps be referring to that one time, at band camp, when an aggy booster was building section 8 housing in Dallas and hired on a bunch of aggy players to come work the job sight who never in fact, left college station during the entire summer yet still made $50 an hour? Btw, you realize he paid them with HUD money, right? Housing and urban development money........ you know, federal fvcking funds? Your booster paid your players with MY tax dollars.

Let that fvcking sink in. Aggy was cheating using AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS.

So with all due respect (none of it earned) don't lecture me on who cheats, who doesn't cheat and the methodologies of said cheaters, if you're going to simply gloss over the fact that players on your team padded their wallets with OUR fvcking tax dollars.
Would you like to really analyze where your tax dollars are being spent? Trust me..that should be the least of your concerns about your tax dollars.

Would you like to really analyze where your tax dollars are being spent? Trust me..that should be the least of your concerns about your tax dollars.
Dude..... for real?

You're just like "So what if we wasted your tax dollars on illegal benefits for players.....".

Do you hear yourself?

Dude..... for real?

You're just like "So what if we wasted your tax dollars on illegal benefits for players.....".

Do you hear yourself?
I was kind of making a joke since you were complaining about tax dollars. We all get on here and bash all Aggies for Sherrills decisions? I can promise you I never wrote a check or frankly they didn’t ask for my input. My only take is that college athletics are corrupt as they come. I honestly don’t know how ANY coach can monitor the dirty things that go on. Do most turn their heads if they do? Hell yes they do. If I found a Texas recruit or current player and offered them money or service, do you think they are turning it down? Some morally sound kids might, but your inner city athletes that don’t have much nor come from much aren’t batting an eye taking it. Would Herman know? Nope.
I will say this. I DO believe that programs that are or were in the shadows of other schools are schools that I believe might take a risk to go over the top to try and climb above a rival or if they are a great team don’t want to get passed by a rival shady things might happen. I do not approve of what Jackie did. I don’t think this current allocation will amount to squat.

"programs that ARE or STILL in the shadows of other schools"

I fixed your typo for you.....no need for a thank you aggy.

"programs that ARE or STILL in the shadows of other schools"

I fixed your typo for you.....no need for a thank you aggy.
Not as much as you would believe. What shadow? You guys are at a stage where you can’t beat Maryland and Iowa St. you cast no shadow to be in.

Reactions: BobWeltlich
Of course you’re not in our shadow. You ran away scared. Now you’re in Wake Forest’s.

Reactions: LonghornMM
That shadow you speak of was big enough to run aggy out of the conference into the SEC where aggy still finishes where they did in the BIGXII.....middle of the pack. So yeah that shadow was and is still pretty big.....to little brother anyway

My only take is that college athletics are corrupt as they come. I honestly don’t know how ANY coach can monitor the dirty things that go on. Do most turn their heads if they do? Hell yes they do. If I found a Texas recruit or current player and offered them money or service, do you think they are turning it down? Some morally sound kids might, but your inner city athletes that don’t have much nor come from much aren’t batting an eye taking it. Would Herman know? Nope.
I will say this. I DO believe that programs that are or were in the shadows of other schools are schools that I believe might take a risk to go over the top to try and climb above a rival or if they are a great team don’t want to get passed by a rival shady things might happen. I do not approve of what Jackie did. I don’t think this current allocation will amount to squat.

You just described a&m.

Wait didn't aggy lose to UCLA as well in a major meltdown?
Yes that was a typical epic aggy choke job. After their players were strutting around with some pimp cane and talking trash no less. Hilarious.

Looked at the aggy depth chart. They are starting 10 underclassmen. That will leave a mark.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT