ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by randoke:

Originally posted by LilBigDaddy:
img47dd32712a753.gif

LilBigDaddy, I hate you for that gif..... :)
google.

He wouldn't be trying to get him in trouble but Mack will likely hear bout this if he is unaware that people inside of Belmont are posting info on Orangebloods...

Originally posted by Ketchum:
Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.

Go with both scenarios.

Originally posted by BrianQueso:

Originally posted by I believe:
What Forty Acres said. The cloak-and-dagger stuff from Ketchum is really annoying. Say what you know, or don't say anything. Sheesh. I might take this teasing nonsense from a good-looking woman (like my wife), but not from someone I'm paying for information.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Taking this thread to Nam? Interesting strategy...

In before the sky finishes falling for this program.

no shit. even in meltdown mode we have rules here!!! pics of gtfo

I don't think I've ever posted on a thread just to be "in" on it, but this is too much.

IN

smokin.gif

Originally posted by Mack Tripper:
AC and TexasSID may have been posting from the same IP, but why would AC start a thread, logout, and then login in again as TexasSID, especially since whoever is supposed to have the TexasSID login has only posted one other time (about Avery Bradley)? According to Ketch, all of AC's previous posts were from a different IP address than the TexasSID address.

use your imagination my friend:

possibility #1 -- AC is leaking unbeknownst to Mack. Logs on shoots off a post and logs off. Mack comes in and says "...hey X I want you to logon to OB and see what they are saying. DeepFinger logs back on as TXSID loses his mind temporarily and posts to his AC thread. add water and voila instant shit-storm

possibility #2 -- AC is a mole for Mack. Logs on fires off a post and logs off. Mack comes in and says hey let's see how the retarded Texas fans are reacting to the latest post. DeepFinger logs on as TXSID thinking he would only browse. Forgets and replies. Mack see it right away. Drops to the floor screaming "now you've done it! now you've done it!" Deloss, hearing the noise, runs in. "what's going on" Mack jumps off the floor dusts himself off. And retorts "i have no gate key"

Originally posted by TexasSID:

This post was edited on 12/17 11:48 AM by TexasSID

What is TexasSID's favorite line from the wizard of OZ?

"I'm mole-ting, i'm mole-ting."

Originally posted by League City Horn:

AC and TexasSID may have been posting from the same IP, but why would AC start a thread, logout, and then login in again as TexasSID, especially since whoever is supposed to have the TexasSID login has only posted one other time (about Avery Bradley)? According to Ketch, all of AC's previous posts were from a different IP address than the TexasSID address.

possibility #1 -- AC is leaking unbeknownst to Mack. Logs on shoots off a post and logs off. Mack comes in and says "...hey X I want you to logon to OB and see what they are saying. DeepFinger logs back on as TXSID loses his mind temporarily and posts to his AC thread. add water and voila instant shit-storm

possibility #2 -- AC is a mole for Mack. Logs on fires off a post and logs off. Mack comes in and says hey let's see how the retarded Texas fans are reacting to the latest post. DeepFinger logs on as TXSID thinking he would only browse. Forgets and replies. Mack see it right away. Drops to the floor screaming "now you've done it! now you've done it!" Deloss, hearing the noise, runs in. "what's going on" Mack jumps off the floor dusts himself off. And retorts "i have no gate key"
Any possibility AC was telling the truth and jsut forgot to change accts?

any reason that 2 slow can't out this guy? We'll have girlfriend pics within the hour.

15480 views, 484 replies and we have learned:

a) Something may or may not be going on...
b) That may or may not be sinister...
c) Ketch knows - or thinks he knows - who it is...
d) And we have all wasted a lot of time hoping to see the curtain pulled back.

Good God! I finally caught up after a coupla pints lunch at the Flying Saucer.

I think you guys are onto something with CarJockey. Ketch goes quiet and this new guys comes in with his first two posts. Hey CarJockey, take these opinions back to Mack and get rid of Madden!! He's ruining our team!!

Originally posted by League City Horn:

Yes, but why logout in the first place? I think it is likely two different people at the same location.

Originally posted by Horninator:

.... AND monkeys like to F with dogs AND cats dance like John Travolta.

Originally posted by marka1:
I'm betting on Cleve

Don't think so-unless he is at home doing this he has been on ad leave since his issue started so he might not have access to any of Bellmont's computers...and since it pretty much understood that he is gone once the BOR gets the report from Bill Powers it would be unlikely that he would screw his agreement with UT anymore than he already has.

JMO.

Originally posted by Future Texas HC:
Originally posted by bobbers1:
Ketch, big mistake to say anything until you found out the motive.

You might have a friend at Belmont that wanted to steer you in the right direction so you didn't look bad. You may have outed your "deep throat".

Ketch has multiple "deep throats". Whether the coaching staff and university likes it, the program is full of fluffers and leaks.

AC was spreading that big smoke screen that I'm sure Mack has wanted out there since Ketch, et al broke the Davis news. Again, Ketch wouldn't have gotten pissed with a someone confirming what he said. But that AC was saying contradictory things to what Ketch has heard from his sources, and then goes on his SID moniker saying the EXACT same thing, it all but confirms the paranoia of the Staff.

Deep throats and fluffers? Guess I'm on the wrong thread.

Seriously though, we'll never know the truth. If Ketch calls out the people at Bellmont, they'll threaten to cut him off from the program and Ketch will back down. He'll come back on here and tell us some half truth and then we'll move on. Just my guess. Maybe I'm wrong and Ketch has brass balls.

laugh.gif

From the way Ketch jumped on this VERY QUICKLY, it seems like someone from the SID office has been screwing around with supposed "inside information". The poster has been contradicting everything the staff has been saying about the DC position while giving little half truths about other positions to keep complete credibility while also making it look like Ketch, et. al could be wrong.

He screwed up, posted something in his message that was quickly deleted and it pissed Ketch off enough to (probably unintentionally) stir up the crowd with a "I've got you by the balls" kind of post.

In all likelihood, the SID office probably said this poster was rouge and didn't get any kind of direct order to go Iraqi Bob on this site. I really hope Ketch doesn't buy that and gives us more insight now because we all know this was probably intentional to discredit Orangebloods since they have made life pretty miserable for the Athletics office this year.

Originally posted by Future Texas HC:
Originally posted by bobbers1:
Ketch, big mistake to say anything until you found out the motive.

You might have a friend at Belmont that wanted to steer you in the right direction so you didn't look bad. You may have outed your "deep throat".

Ketch has multiple "deep throats". Whether the coaching staff and university likes it, the program is full of fluffers and leaks.

AC was spreading that big smoke screen that I'm sure Mack has wanted out there since Ketch, et al broke the Davis news. Again, Ketch wouldn't have gotten pissed with a someone confirming what he said. But that AC was saying contradictory things to what Ketch has heard from his sources, and then goes on his SID moniker saying the EXACT same thing, it all but confirms the paranoia of the Staff.

sorry double post.
This post was edited on 12/17 2:59 PM by downgoesfrazier

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT