ADVERTISEMENT

Kyler's a punk

I think the most telling thing was the way Omenihu talked about him. Seems all the players already knew he was a punk bitch, and Charles sure wanted to use those words, but used restraint because of the cameras. No surprise to the players, so sorry Sooners, not a one time thing. It's his reputation.

Let's see:

1. Drew Lock and the entire Mizzou football team, spent the week leading up to the game talking major shite.

2. After throwing a long touchdown pass during the game, Lock turned to our bench and did the same celebration.

But while were at it, I'm sure you're cool with your QB intentionally hitting a player from another team in the head during warm-ups.

Who cares?! The words of Horns on this board, stay classy, don't be a dbag, show respect, etc. Of course unless you are a Horn then it's totally fine (or hypocritical, I'll let you decide)...…………………And the way your coach acted is a Total embarrassment. I can see kids being that way, but a coach?!!

No, this isn't his first offense. He got into it with his position coach at a&m. Told him to "f*ck off". Classy guy. His role model is his dad, Kevin, who is a douche and is a helicopter dad. I'm sure there are lots more incidents with Kyler that we don't know about. He needs to learn some humility, class and graciousness.

Okay. This is the first I've heard about the position coach incident. Also, his dad has kept a fairly low profile since the kid has been at OU. Haven't heard him mentioned once on sports radio, or read one word about him on the local news sites. Certainly no weird twitter posts, or anything like that.

Let's just see how Murray behaves on Saturday.

Let's also see how Sam and Tom behave as well.

No, this isn't his first offense. He got into it with his position coach at a&m. Told him to "f*ck off". Classy guy. His role model is his dad, Kevin, who is a douche and is a helicopter dad. I'm sure there are lots more incidents with Kyler that we don't know about. He needs to learn some humility, class and graciousness.
Aggie baseball team threw his locker contents outside. Real team guy...

Reactions: LonghornMM
On the flip side of your comment, herman has had his moments where he has come off as a pretty big dick from what i've seen, but I have seen zero texas fans talk about that even for a second. Sure i can admit that murray could have handled his behavior with more class, but the same could be said for herman too I think, and we are supposed to expect more out of the leader of the program.
Such as?

Fd2pqsM.png

The times that I've watched Murray play baseball, he's been pretty average. I guess that the A's are drafting him on his potential. From what I've seen, he's nothing really special as a baseball player.

Well the in-game mocking of an opposing player, and getting PMS while screaming and gesturing angrily toward gundy weren't good looks on national tv. Then there was his awkward "....some" comment at media days, couldn't even think of a single face saving coach-speak comment to back his team up publicly. The behind the scenes shit talking on former players who left early for the draft. Then trying to motivate his team to be better by feeding some of them burnt toast ant runny eggs outside in the stadium where it's cold and windy. I mean who knows if this is commonplace or not but the guy has had his share of dick moments in public and some private moments that got leaked out. And there's the smoke of his behavior whiel out on recruiting trips. Who knows how much truth is in those accusations but it wouldnt be surprising from what ive seen from the guy. Im sure lots of coaches are dicks privately but they are smart enough to not to act like that when the cameras are rolling

He's pissed at how he played and took the blame for the loss. Get over it, move on!! UT has punk ass bitches too. I couldn't careless, it's football. Too many people need safe spaces these days.

Exactly right Dewey. The only problem with it is you completely ignored the number 1 issue in dealing with ANY human interaction. This goes for sports, politics and religion...…
OUR assholes and pricks are fine, but yours are not only wrong but annoying. This cannot be arbitrated to a third party because their assholes and pricks are just as wrong and annoying as yours are.

…..as soon as you get this principle down, it makes everything easier.

Exactly right Dewey. The only problem with it is you completely ignored the number 1 issue in dealing with ANY human interaction. This goes for sports, politics and religion...…
OUR assholes and pricks are fine, but yours are not only wrong but annoying. This cannot be arbitrated to a third party because their assholes and pricks are just as wrong and annoying as yours are.

…..as soon as you get this principle down, it makes everything easier.

That's humanity 101. Just look at how millions of people justify voting for trump despite all the stupidity he proudly boasts. Because he's 'their' asshole.

Reactions: HornsUp37
I guess I'm just in shock that something this little is affecting fans so much. It's at the point where you guys have atleast one poster cussing and calling him a B****. You guys won and have bragging rights right now. I would use that instead of doing the childish replies. That's just me though

I guess I'm just in shock that something this little is affecting fans so much. It's at the point where you guys have atleast one poster cussing and calling him a B****. You guys won and have bragging rights right now. I would use that instead of doing the childish replies. That's just me though

You’re right 48-45 now STFU gooners!!

i think tx fans are more upset that he turned out to be one of the best players in the country AND played for their two most hated rivals. If he had the talent of trevor knight we wouldnt be seeing threads starting in his honor.

He's a tool berg, no other way to say it. Baker was/is a tool as well. They don't care, I don't care and if they were Longhorns they'd be our tools. But they're both tools.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I never understood the hype for a guy who played second base on his high school team. If you're the alpha dog you play 1,2,3,6, or 8 in high school. Not 4.

I also saw something posted about OU being his first loss. Apparently he didn't count his year in the SEC West.

Well the in-game mocking of an opposing player, and getting PMS while screaming and gesturing angrily toward gundy weren't good looks on national tv. Then there was his awkward "....some" comment at media days, couldn't even think of a single face saving coach-speak comment to back his team up publicly. The behind the scenes shit talking on former players who left early for the draft. Then trying to motivate his team to be better by feeding some of them burnt toast ant runny eggs outside in the stadium where it's cold and windy. I mean who knows if this is commonplace or not but the guy has had his share of dick moments in public and some private moments that got leaked out. And there's the smoke of his behavior whiel out on recruiting trips. Who knows how much truth is in those accusations but it wouldnt be surprising from what ive seen from the guy. Im sure lots of coaches are dicks privately but they are smart enough to not to act like that when the cameras are rolling
Reaching on most of this. The Gundy thing he was protecting his players. The mocking the Mizzou kid, ok but that was kind of funny. Coach speak? Really? Rumors? Mkay.

Kryler is a poor sport. I’ll stick by that.

I'm sure this has been discussed but I haven't went thru every topic and comment. But it's hilarious Texas fans have an issue with a handshake but y'all have a coach that "appears" to be an idiot. If he was Oklahomas coach I'm not saying I would dislike him, but I would definitely be worried about what stupid thing he might say or do next.

Reactions: Heisennberg
Well a fan of Bob “I like wifebeaters” Stoops and Barry “Scumbag” $witzer criticizing our coach is certainly an indictment that makes one sit up.

Not a huge deal to you I’m sure but your scared midget QB has little character. It is what it is.

And as stated you should be worried about your coach having character. I guess we both have worries huh?

Last edited:
I need to make something clear.

I come to this board to discuss the Texas Longhorns with Texas Longhorns. If you are a fan of another school, I don't care what you think.

In addition, the fact that I make an observation about something or someone does not mean that I'm obsessing about it. As an adult, I'm capable of performing a fulltime job, having a family, and making observation about sports. It's not really all that difficult. So the assertion that making a post about something or someone means that they are consuming a substantial amount of my time is laughable.

That being said:

1. Kyler Murray started waffling on his commitment to A&M in order for he and his dad(another first class human being) to obtain guarantees from Kevin Stumblin

2. Kyler threw a temper tantrum on the sidelines of an aggy game a cursed out his coach.

3. After losing the first game of his football career, he appeared to be dumbfounded that the QB of the other team would want ti shake his hand. Just the QB, mind you, because as the video plainly shows, Kyler has no problem shaking hands with several other Texas players.

4. A month and a half later, he still can't bring himself to be a good sport.

Taking all of that into consideration, he's a punk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT