ADVERTISEMENT

Kyler's a punk

Dj it wasn't necessarily directed at you. However I just found it funny that 1. Texas fans are consumed with the handshake situation and 2. Some have flat out resorted to child like responses. I will agree with you to a point about caring what other fans of other programs think, however I like knowledgeable fans regardless of what team they root for. Fans that resort to acting like a kid don't ever get much respect from anyone regardless of what school they root for. I've told many OU fans they sound like idiots this week by being consumed with the whole Horns down thing

You have not seen that from me and if I read that I would tell them to keep their mouth shut. I promise you that. I just want a good hard fought game. I attended RRR this year and I thought it looked like men vs boys. I'm curious to see if OU has changed that. I'm not as confident as some of our fans

1. I do not think that the horns down gesture should be a penalty.

2. I think that a guy intentionally hitting another player in the head with a football during pre-game warm-ups should get ejected.

Reactions: HornDrummer
OU fans, I bet that if Murray were playing at a&m and acting like this, y'all would criticize him and call him out for his behavior. Also, if Mayfield played for Tech and displayed the same behavior that he did at OU, y'all would have criticized him for that as well. The only reason none of you are condemning Murray's or Mayfield's behavior is because they play or played for OU. If any Texas player acted this way on the field, I can promise you that others and myself on here would call them out for that kind of BS.
Brenda says hello

Reaching on most of this. The Gundy thing he was protecting his players. The mocking the Mizzou kid, ok but that was kind of funny. Coach speak? Really? Rumors? Mkay.

Kryler is a poor sport. I’ll stick by that.
Yes protecting his players from Billy Badass Gundy LMAO. I particularly liked the ‘lunging’ part of that charade but thankfully he was held back before he could get to Gundy. Gundy looked over and was like “ please tell me I didn’t just see what I think I just saw” LOL. If that would have been Jimbo Fisher, you would be running that into the ground everyday but since it’s your coach you get all mealy mouth and claim “ he was protecting his warriors”

Last edited:
Yes protecting his players from Billy Badass Gundy LMAO. I particularly liked the ‘lunging’ part of that charade but thankfully he was held back before he could get to Gundy. Gundy looked over and was like “ please tell me I didn’t just see what I think I just sawl” LOL. If that would have been Jimbo Fisher, you would be running that into the ground everyday but since it’s your coach you get all mealy mouth and claim “ he was protecting his warriors”

You're right, Tom Herman's behavior in those 2 incidents was unprofessional.

I can only assume that you must be mortified and ashamed knowing that your team not only employeed, but reveres Barry fing Switzer.

I wonder if Tom Herman would ever try to cover up gang rape.

You're right, Tom Herman's behavior in those 2 incidents was unprofessional.

I can only assume that you must be mortified and ashamed knowing that your team not only employeed, but reveres Barry fing Switzer.

I wonder if Tom Herman would ever try to cover up gang rape.
Switzer got fired didn’t he? And well deserved I might add. Do you hear me praising Switzer? See Deej I’m not sweeping any Switzer issue under the rug like Scholz is fond of doing when it pertains to a coach/player on your team. Scholz condemns immoral/unprofessional behavior on any other team/player but can’t call out his own. Pathetic. I can just imagine the fallout from him if someone was calling out Fisher on social media like they did on Herman. But that’s ‘private’ between him and his wife right? But then Scholz claimed that it wasn’t private and that Herman disclosed it to the BOR, I mean you can’t make this crap up and the mental twerking he used to justify it is Oscar worthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldschoolcat
is there going to be a football game tomorrow, or are we just gonna go full on...your jerk is way worse than our jerk and it is obvious to everyone but your dumbassed fan base?

lets face it...we ALL live in glass houses....

oh yeah...OU still sucks!

I wish UT and OU played every week.

giphy.gif

Reactions: HornsUp37
You have not seen that from me and if I read that I would tell them to keep their mouth shut. I promise you that. I just want a good hard fought game. I attended RRR this year and I thought it looked like men vs boys. I'm curious to see if OU has changed that. I'm not as confident as some of our fans

I know and I'm sure. I was just pointing out that you are correct...too many idiots that take shit way too far. What is amazing to me is that there are people that post crap like that and let the entire world see their poor character. I'm sure there are Texas fans wishing ill on opposing players too.

I don't like Kyler, but I hope he doesn't finish the game because he sucks, not via injury.

Yes protecting his players from Billy Badass Gundy LMAO. I particularly liked the ‘lunging’ part of that charade but thankfully he was held back before he could get to Gundy. Gundy looked over and was like “ please tell me I didn’t just see what I think I just saw” LOL. If that would have been Jimbo Fisher, you would be running that into the ground everyday but since it’s your coach you get all mealy mouth and claim “ he was protecting his warriors”

Mullen and Odom got at each other on the field during a stoppage of play. It happens. Making a big deal about it like your doing is silly. TH and Gundy talked it out after the game.

I'm sure you've never overreacted in your entire life right belldozer?

Yet your avatar is of HRC eating a baby?

Yes. Are you suggesting she doesnt eat babies?

He's a tool berg, no other way to say it. Baker was/is a tool as well. They don't care, I don't care and if they were Longhorns they'd be our tools. But they're both tools.

So are many others. You only care because theyre sooners, and they're successful.

There are some of us that don't like Hillary or Trump...maybe berg is one of those?

Yep that's me exactly, I dont like either of them. I am embarassed this is what we had to choose from.

I never understood the hype for a guy who played second base on his high school team. If you're the alpha dog you play 1,2,3,6, or 8 in high school. Not 4.

I also saw something posted about OU being his first loss. Apparently he didn't count his year in the SEC West.

You dont understand the hype? Well the A's did and i guess that's good enough for him. Be sure to tell Jackie Robinson that you arent any good if you play 2B.

Reaching on most of this. The Gundy thing he was protecting his players. The mocking the Mizzou kid, ok but that was kind of funny. Coach speak? Really? Rumors? Mkay.

Kryler is a poor sport. I’ll stick by that.

He wasnt protecting anything, he was angry and the he let the moment get to his head. Reaching? So you think this behavior is not dickish at all? I am sure there are perfectly fine reasons for why he did what he did, I'm just citing examples of when he's came out looking like a turd since you asked for examples. It's fine if you think Murray is a poor sport, and it's fine if i think Herman is a dick. There's evidence supporting both statements.

1. I do not think that the horns down gesture should be a penalty.

2. I think that a guy intentionally hitting another player in the head with a football during pre-game warm-ups should get ejected.

I havent heard of anyone ever getting ejected from a game that hasnt started yet.

Just another example of Mayfield being a complete douchebag. Typical $ooner.

I'm usually just a lurker but Ive definitely posting more this past week. Help me out here, is the scholz guy like a high school kid or something? Just going by what he has posted. If not y'all must really be proud of that one lol. I guess every fan base has one

Reactions: BillyRay
I'm usually just a lurker but Ive definitely posting more this past week. Help me out here, is the scholz guy like a high school kid or something? Just going by what he has posted. If not y'all must really be proud of that one lol. I guess every fan base has one
Ruh-roh! You sir just poked the wrong bear. Prepare thy anus for the abuse soon to follow, Scholz hits it raw. No foreplay, straight to business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT