ADVERTISEMENT

Largest Lurker Award? ***10:10 We have a new top 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Largest Lurker Award?

Just checking my lurker status.

Check. I'm month to month. Too lazy to upgrade to yearly.

Wow. Over 1000. Thought I was more of a lurker.
This post was edited on 1/12 12:59 PM by zafzo

On the few days that I cannot lurk, my life is a little less than complete.

Another lurker checking in...

I lurk often. Only time I post is if I really feel like ducking or if I have insight to Lake Travis High School info (alum) or Temple High info (lived there, dads a cop there).

utx newsletter, of all places..................sorry
smilie1.gif

How do I look?

Edit: Never mind. I didn't realize I have that many posts. And seriously, 134 months! Wow.
This post was edited on 1/12 1:20 PM by Hornmitch

Dang, some of your guys are TRUE lurkers. 22 posts in 103 months? sweet.

Originally posted by slabounty:
I am at 49 mos with only 81 posts. Do i win? I'd love to here suggestion for a larger lurker.

I posted a bit at the beginning and got bum rushed with negativity from all sides, so I retreated to lurker island. And it is nice out here. So funny to just sit back with a beer and read all of the pessimism, bickering and grammar police. But don't get me wrong, I love this site and am down right addicted.

Hook Em Baby!!!!

I think I'm right up there with you... Over the past couple weeks I've had about a 100 or more posts....and I know what you mean about the negativity that is quick to fly around that make someone not wanna post on the site at all. I think I deserve third place.

I know have have the number of posts beat, and I'd bet I'm close on number of months.

more people should be lurkers....

i think it is probably a guy w/ the handle "isuckc0x." he posted one time several years ago & caught a lot of flak. can't remember the reason though.

It's good to be the King (just give me a little more time).

I'm somewhere in the conversation, not sure till I see what the numbers are after this post.

We, the lurking community, are the financial backbone of the site. Pay our money, use up none of the mods time to respond to questions.

A little lurker love, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT