ADVERTISEMENT

Last year's rb

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
won the Doak Walker behind this line. I'm not buying the excuses. At the very least, give t carter the ball. He has some jets.

Reactions: cwillfromdatx
Why weren't we running in the 4th quarter of a close game? Chris Warren was hardly used and should have been used to pound the ball down the throat of a tired USC defense. This loss is on Herman/Beck.

Reactions: EyesOnTexas
I think Porter can play but he's not the top 3 on the team at this point.
He may be the best practice back in the country. When the lights are on he is 1 yard and a cloud of dust. He has not SHOWN anything special or even average that I have seen.

Last edited:
I am not making a case for Porter. I was screaming for Warren....who played lots of snaps, but was only given the ball 4 times. That said, I have to say the Porter is a devastating blocker. He completely folded a few guys breaking through. Sadly, with Conner out that became damned important.I saw on one 3rd and 5 or so, number 75 completely whiff on his man that came in to smash Sam.He dove for the dudes knees and was vaulted.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Porter is a great blocker. We should go 20 personnel. And while we're at it, I really would have liked to see LJH in the wildcat on 2 and 1 from the 2 with Warren and Porter blocking.

Porter can block but sucking at this stage of the game. Would you rather have blocking or rushing yards?

You guys remember last year when you lost to Kansas with running back and Oline? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
You mom should have raised you better.....even though she is also your sister she could have done a better job.

Reactions: tlra2
You guys remember last year when you lost to Kansas with running back and Oline? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Remember when you guys talk shit every year and might do something in the regular season but choke every time after that?!?!?! Hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You mom should have raised you better.....even though she is also your sister she could have done a better job.
Remember when case McCoy came in and made you guys look like he was John elway? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Remember when case McCoy came in and made you guys look like he was John elway? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I am a Longhorn fan....why attack my post??? do you think I was taking up for sooner trash?

Last edited:
Reactions: hookem777
Sooner trash is jealous because we won the greatest game of all time as well as #2 vs piggie.

Last edited:
Sooner trash is jealous because we won the greatest game of all time as well as #2 vs piggie.
You're right. 7 natties, owning the big XII, being voted as the most prestigious program of the modern era by two different syndicates... it all pales in comparison to that one brief moment. Sometimes when OU fans feel depressed and empty while trying to carry the big XII, they'll pop in the VHS tape of that one game. Hold your heads high longhorns' fans.

You're right. 7 natties, owning the big XII, being voted as the most prestigious program of the modern era by two different syndicates... it all pales in comparison to that one brief moment. Sometimes when OU fans feel depressed and empty while trying to carry the big XII, they'll pop in the VHS tape of that one game. Hold your heads high longhorns' fans.

This right here is why I miss @Scholz

And yet here you are on a Texas Longhorn site..........for some reason? ou will always be the suck.....that is all.

Reactions: hookem777

Who won the last "Natty" mouth breather? Who will win the next one? Odds are that we will. And all that cheating, maybe one of those tornadoes will wipe that foul place in norman off the map.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Who won the last "Natty" mouth breather? Who will win the next one? Odds are that we will. And all that cheating, maybe one of those tornadoes will wipe that foul place in norman off the map.
A tornado would make property value go UP in oklahoma.

Reactions: RoboCocks21

I hate feeding the troll....but every now and again when they just cant get over themselves
bragging about some game they beat us in.....I have to wonder if they are so meth addled that they dont remember that we OWN them in the RRS. They have to win the next 16 just to tie it up. It wouldnt be that close if we didnt count those years that got them on probation.

Speaking of which.....how many of those Nattys you are so damned proud of resulted in yall going on probation ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT