ADVERTISEMENT

Life

LonghornSoldier

Dec 12, 2005
Hey OB family - sooner,aggies and Horns alike - By now most, if not all of you know what went on in my life at the tail end of last year, and the toll it took on me. Recently life started to play nice - which in no way makes up for the absolute shit it gave me - but it started to brighten my days.... If you noticed I actually came back and have started to pick up activity on this board. I have been blessed with a partner, a love and a shoulder to lean on. Someone who has had a hard and troubled life much like my own..... for the first time in a long time I am finally able to smile and laugh and enjoy life instead of trying to drink myself to death.... I dont do religion and think god/jesus is a bunch of garbage - but this woman has been a blessing in multiple ways.

My healing has begun and you are all going to see a new LonghornSoldier in terms of perspective and attitude. I missed all you guys and the banter/discussion that goes on here. Its good to be home again, and I cant wait for the season to start again. More details will come out as we go along, but I need all on this board to know that your words back in late December and early January also gave me strength. I have been known to get down right foul and nasty- butting heads with all comers - but I have nothing but love for most of you... lol..yeah even the sooners and aggys etc that live here ------ looking at you Belldozer etc.. haha. Yall are all like second family and I am glad to be back in a mind frame where we can get back to the businessof trash talk and sports in the name of the teams we love.

In short - I found the silver lining, and can see the sun peeking out from behind the hurricane that rolled through my life. More to come but the general message is - "I'm back!" so get ready yall.

much love to you all. :) My OB family rocks!

Hey OB family - sooner,aggies and Horns alike - By now most, if not all of you know what went on in my life at the tail end of last year, and the toll it took on me. Recently life started to play nice - which in no way makes up for the absolute shit it gave me - but it started to brighten my days.... If you noticed I actually came back and have started to pick up activity on this board. I have been blessed with a partner, a love and a shoulder to lean on. Someone who has had a hard and troubled life much like my own..... for the first time in a long time I am finally able to smile and laugh and enjoy life instead of trying to drink myself to death.... I dont do religion and think god/jesus is a bunch of garbage - but this woman has been a blessing in multiple ways.

My healing has begun and you are all going to see a new LonghornSoldier in terms of perspective and attitude. I missed all you guys and the banter/discussion that goes on here. Its good to be home again, and I cant wait for the season to start again. More details will come out as we go along, but I need all on this board to know that your words back in late December and early January also gave me strength. I have been known to get down right foul and nasty- butting heads with all comers - but I have nothing but love for most of you... lol..yeah even the sooners and aggys etc that live here ------ looking at you Belldozer etc.. haha. Yall are all like second family and I am glad to be back in a mind frame where we can get back to the businessof trash talk and sports in the name of the teams we love.

In short - I found the silver lining, and can see the sun peeking out from behind the hurricane that rolled through my life. More to come but the general message is - "I'm back!" so get ready yall.

much love to you all. :) My OB family rocks!
Welcome back sumbitch. I've seen you poking your head in here lately. Football season is right around the corner and with that comes trash talking opportunity. Stoopsy may be gone but Riley is on record saying he will carry the mantle and the role of the coach known for rat-a-tat-tat-n' that Big 12 ass. Glad you're doing well.

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT