ADVERTISEMENT

LonghornMM

gemba3

Mar 1, 2015
For the record, I've had three accounts now. I feel sorry for what you deal with now. I hope bomb stops his witch hunt now. All three of my accounts have had my name in them so all of the other 15 or so bomb talks about aren't me. FactFinder reminds me of BattalionEx. I like what he is doing.

I'm I will be banned soon but have a good one MM.

Signed,
gemba
gemba returns
gemba3

roll.r191677.gif

"You just can't leave it alone. Pathetic."

roll.r191677.gif
It's embarrassing how far I'm in the head of some of you aggys.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"You just can't leave it alone. Pathetic."

roll.r191677.gif
It's embarrassing how far I'm in the head of some of you aggys.
You're the guy calling everyone gemba. He owns your head.

Originally posted by gemba3:
For the record, I've had three accounts now. I feel sorry for what you deal with now. I hope bomb stops his witch hunt now. All three of my accounts have had my name in them so all of the other 15 or so bomb talks about aren't me. FactFinder reminds me of BattalionEx. I like what he is doing.

Signed,
gemba
gemba returns
gemba3
Did all 15 of them run back and tell you, or are you stalking utisdabomb, to know what he has said.

Originally posted by blh111:

Signed,
gemba
gemba returns
gemba3
Did all 15 of them run back and tell you, or are you stalking utisdabomb, to know what he has said.
I check in from time to time, but he used 15 in the Kansas thread. I see he still doesn't get it!

Originally posted by blh111:

Signed,
gemba
gemba returns
gemba3
I check in from time to time, but he used 15 in the Kansas thread. I see he still doesn't get it!
Doesnt get what? The fact that you are a troll who openly admits to creating multiple accounts to get around bans? I mean, be honest here, if you are willing to create the accounts you named after being banned on them, then how can you expect anyone to believe that you dont have more that dont have gemba in the name simply to further troll without the constant backlash "gemba" has come to get at every turn?

You starting this thread doesnt prove anything in your favor.. in fact I am sure it makes you look worse.... you ADMITTED to making multiple accounts - presumably to avoid bans - yet you think you should be taken at your word that the others with similar posting styles as you arent realy you? They may not be, but exactly why do you think anyone is going to believe it with what you openly admitted here?

And I am still curious as to why you even made this thread directed at MM, yet coming off more like a taunt of another poster...... and surprise that one of the ppl thought to be an alias of yours is here defending you and adding fuel to the fire..... what difference does it make if anyone thinks you have several sock puppet troll accounts? Especially after YOU admitted to having multiple accounts - which btw is a violation of Rivals rules since you made those accounts to get around imposed bans for breaking other rules previously....

For the record, I came by to see how the game was going. Which was almost two hours after gemba posted this. Funny that you guys still think that me, Factfinder, and others are gemba after he tells you all his accounts. Get over him fellas!

Gemba, my advice would be to take your stalking of bomb to twitter. You kids can play together without getting in to pissing contest thread after thread.

Or please, for the sake of humanity, stop living here with screen name after screen name AND doing the same damn thing that keeps getting you banned. Either evolve, or take the hint and stay away.

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:
For the record, I came by to see how the game was going. Which was almost two hours after gemba posted this. Funny that you guys still think that me, Factfinder, and others are gemba after he tells you all his accounts. Get over him fellas!
FUnny how this isnt a thread about any game at all... yet you still "checked" on it here.....

And just b/c Gemba lists off a few accounts and says he has no more we are supposed to believe him why? He openly admits he made multiple acocunt to avoid a ban.. so NOW we should take him at his word and think he is telling the truth? WTF is wrong with aggys when it comes top logic?

But hey, since you believe that when someone says something here that it makes it truth and reality then maybe you should know that I am the CEO of Apple Inc and drive a flying car on my daily commutes to the moon. My car is neon green with bright blue LED lights everywhere and a bumper sticker that says "MTZYLPLIXKASY". I am an honorary member of the English ROayl Family, own half of Dubai and eat gold covered baby goats every other Wednesday...... I am also your biological father and a Jedi that attended Hogwarts Distance program aboard the Enterprise..............
rolleyes.r191677.gif

If you dont believe me, then how exactly do you believe gemba at all, as he has admitted to making multiple accounts already...if he was willing to do it once, why wouldnt he be willing to do it again and lie about it... dishonest behavior is dishonest behavior and it tends to be a trend.... but like I said - WTF is wrong with aggys and logic?

Well, I believe that Scholz and Bomb are the same poster. Kind of obvious when Scholz replied to himself the other day and then bomb mysteriously showed up to defend at the same time when I called Scholz out For it.

Bomb/Scholz need to stop attacking new posters. I'm not gemba and I bet factfinder isn't either. Move on!

Well, I believe that Scholz and Bomb are the same poster. Kind of obvious when Scholz replied to himself the other day and then bomb mysteriously showed up to defend at the same time when I called Scholz out For it.

Bomb/Scholz need to stop attacking new posters. I'm not gemba and I bet factfinder isn't either. Move on!
You didnt answer MY question... why should we believe anything Gemba says as he has outed HIMSELF in regards to making multiple accounts? And what difference does it make what you think about other posters seeing as how this thread isnt about them, and was started by the tool gemba...... which you rushed to post in his defense over.... deflecting the point here is not going to work.. gemba is a troll who has admitted himself, that he created multiple accounts to get around bans and continue posting.. yet now that he says he only did a few, we are supposed to believe him? Why is that, and why do you even remotely feel that way?

Ignorance is strong with you if you truly think we should take gemba at his word in all of this.... unless of course, you ARE gemba and doing what he does best - trolling.....

So what is it, are you ignorant, stupid or another gemba user name.... those are about the ONLY reasons you could have for your stance on us just believing him since he said he ONLY made a few other names to avoid being banned......

Three things...

1. I know I'm not gemba.
2. Gemba came on here and admitted to three names. All of which have gemba in them.
3. Bomb called factfinder gemba.

With those, to me it's easy to see that bomb is just obsessed with gemba and can't let it go. Gembas purpose of this topic was to clear the air and stop the crap bomb Keeps bringing up. Apparently bomb has done this to 15 or so people. It needs to stop. It's easier for me to believe bomb is Scholz since they got caught the other day. Compared to gemba showing up months? since his last post To clear everything up for new posters here. who cares if he has multiple accounts if he owned them.

Three things...

1. I know I'm not gemba.
2. Gemba came on here and admitted to three names. All of which have gemba in them.
3. Bomb called factfinder gemba.

With those, to me it's easy to see that bomb is just obsessed with gemba and can't let it go. Gembas purpose of this topic was to clear the air and stop the crap bomb Keeps bringing up. Apparently bomb has done this to 15 or so people. It needs to stop. It's easier for me to believe bomb is Scholz since they got caught the other day. Compared to gemba showing up months? since his last post To clear everything up for new posters here. who cares if he has multiple accounts if he owned them.
So with gemba admitting shady practices by using more than one screen name with gemba in it, it means that he couldnt have more that he didnt own up to in order to keep his trolling alive? He has been a troll that has been banned enough to have to create extra usernames, but there is no way he did more than he admitted? How does him admitting what he did exclude him entirely of the possibility that he has more usernames than that?

And fwiw - he calls people gemba b/c they act/post and talk like gemba..... and gembas purpose of this thread was to start shit... he hasnt been posting here under a gemba name for a couple of months now, yet shows up for this? Why bother?

And who says gemba actually owned up to ALL other accounts he may have? Do YOU have access to his computer to verify that he only has the ones he named off? I doubt it.. and gemba hasnt done ANYTHING to make anyone believe a word he says... except you..... why is that? And why do you care if he called factfinder gemba? you seem to be hung up on that specific name..... is it b.c you arent gemba, but you are factfinder?

laugh.r191677.gif

I told you. Don't let him get his 12 followers to come after you.

This post was edited on 3/1 6:00 PM by utisdabomb12

"Wow, bomb has my accounts on here up to 50 per twitter."

You really don't understand hyperbole do you? I know that's a big word for you aggys, so feel free to look it up.

You have some serious stalker problems.

This post was edited on 3/1 6:19 PM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by jsto60:
Gemba, my advice would be to take your stalking of bomb to twitter. You kids can play together without getting in to pissing contest thread after thread.

Or please, for the sake of humanity, stop living here with screen name after screen name AND doing the same damn thing that keeps getting you banned. Either evolve, or take the hint and stay away.
^This right here ^

Gemba, your previous usernames have been banned because of your trash talking and trolling this site. It is not ok to re-register a new username after you've been perma-banned and continue posting. Out with this one too.

This post was edited on 3/1 6:46 PM by LonghornMM

"It is not ok to re-register a new username after you've been perma-banned and continue posting."

Is it possible to IP ban? Granted, I know it's fairly easy to get around an IP ban.

"Wow, bomb has my accounts on here up to 50 per twitter."

You really don't understand hyperbole do you? I know that's a big word for you aggys, so feel free to look it up.

You have some serious stalker problems.

This post was edited on 3/1 6:19 PM by utisdabomb12
Just read the twitter fight between the three of you. How can you call him a stalker when you tweeted him?

Is it possible to IP ban? Granted, I know it's fairly easy to get around an IP ban.
No, but it's no big deal. I can track IP's and ban someone who re-registers. It's not that difficult to compare someone's IP's and posting style.

"Just read the twitter fight between the three of you. How can you call him a stalker when you tweeted him?"

I have him blocked on Twitter. I can't help he's that big of a stalker that continues to tweet at me. I don't know why I'm answering you, you are most likely Gemba.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT