ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorns vs basketball school official thread

It's done. Put a fork in CS. I have no faith in our AD or President in being able to replace CS with anything competent. Herman is a consolation prize. I will dog him as he is the equivalent of CS.

Reactions: Bass Elder
If they ****$#g fought as hard as they are crying right now we would have won by 30. Gut the whole goddam staff.

Reactions: swVAHorn
I honestly can't pin this on loss on Strong. You can't fumble and throw int's 5 times and win against anyone. At some point players have to be responsible for executing But it doesn't really matter the coaching debate is over.

This was liable to crack at some point anyway. These guys have been playing for Strongs job for basically 2 years now. It was bound to crack eventually.

I honestly can't pin this on loss on Strong. You can't fumble and throw int's 5 times and win against anyone. At some point players have to be responsible for executing But it doesn't really matter the coaching debate is over.

This was liable to crack at some point anyway. These guys have been playing for Strongs job for basically 2 years now. It was bound to crack eventually.
He is the coach

Keep telling yourself Strong can coach

This is how idiotic you are. This isn't about what I think of Strong's coaching ability. I think any coach that took over a program in the condition ours was at the end of 2013, should be given an opportunity to implement their program. I think the new coach should.

You were ripping Strong from Day 1.

Now provide another response with little actual substance.

He is the coach
I know we like to pen everything on the coach. Players still have to throw, catch and tackle. If they don't figure it out then the next coach will be in trouble to.

Coaches job is to call the plays that puts you in position to make plays. You gotta make the plays. For example. That play was open for Shane. He made a bad throw that's on him.

These kids are a representation of their coach. They love him because he's a father figure to them. These kids don't need a father figure, they need a drill instructor to light a fire under their asses. I've been a Texas fan my entire life, I'm 35 and I'm embarrassed. This team is loaded with talent and we don't have the coaching staff to maximize their abilities. I'm over it, get rid of him. Players don't like it...transfer.

This is how idiotic you are. This isn't about what I think of Strong's coaching ability. I think any coach that took over a program in the condition ours was at the end of 2013, should be given an opportunity to implement their program. I think the new coach should.

Your point on allowing a coach time to get his program moving is well taken. But looking at this team vs last year. Do you really see ANY improvement? They just lost to KANSAS?

Reactions: swVAHorn
I know we like to pen everything on the coach. Players still have to throw, catch and tackle. If they don't figure it out then the next coach will be in trouble to.

Coaches job is to call the plays that puts you in position to make plays. You gotta make the plays. For example. That play was open for Shane. He made a bad throw that's on him.

Dude, They are never going to acknowledge that. Players are only responsible for their positive play.

Your point on allowing a coach time to get his program moving is well taken. But looking at this team vs last year. Do you really see ANY improvement? They just lost to KANSAS?

Yes. Our Oline is better than it was at the beginning of last year. We have the top rusher in the country. We are 3rd in the nation in sacks. We have a Heisman candidate. We have the best freshman QB in the country.

I guess no one else can see any of that.

Strong has SUCKED FROM DAY 1. The proof is watching every game since he has been here.....m o r o n. GTH

Last edited:
Yes. Our Oline is better than it was at the beginning of last year. We have the top rusher in the country. We are 3rd in the nation in sacks. We have a Heisman candidate. We have the best freshman QB in the country.

I guess no one else can see any of that.
And the won loss record is?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT