ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorns vs basketball school official thread

If UT wins and becomes bowl eligible, clearly demonstrating undeniable improvement over his first 2 years,...then Charlie is back and may get an extension if he wins bowl game.

The fact that you think you could win even a quarter of the games that Strong has is hilarious.
I would hire better coaches sleeping than Strong did. How do you breathe between his short legs dude?

If UT wins and becomes bowl eligible, clearly demonstrating undeniable improvement over his first 2 years,...then Charlie is back and may get an extension if he wins bowl game.

Damn....that's what this thread was missing....our resident Dirt Burglar....welcome aboard Dozer....

Reactions: Belldozer1
Ummm... do we really want to be in a bowl? If were having trouble with Kansas, imagine playing a real team.

Ok dj tell us about how strong is great and he just needs mature talent!!!

I would hire better coaches sleeping than Strong did. How do you breathe between his short legs dude?

This isn't even about liking Strong Asshat. The fact that you think a coach in the country would work for you is hilarious.

Damn....that's what this thread was missing....our resident Dirt Burglar....welcome aboard Dozer....
I posted that before Buechele threw that overtime pick, clearly thinking UT was going to go ahead and win this one. Now I'm not so sure???

omfg-guys-were-screwed-meme-1830.jpg

They will have a hard time, I think there are only a dizen students out there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT