ADVERTISEMENT

Mack Brown staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired Horn

Oct 13, 2012
interesting who is an isn't on the staff. Not many from the old crew. Of course he played against two of them in the last two weeks. No GDGD though

Glad to see Mack starting well.

Mack Brown Head Coach 919-966-2575
Tim Brewster Assistant Head Coach/Tight Ends Coach 919-966-2575
Jay Bateman Co-Defensive Coordinator/Safeties Coach 919-966-2575
Tommy Thigpen Co-Defensive Coordinator/Inside Linebackers Coach 919-966-2575
Phil Longo Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach 919-966-2575
Dré Bly Cornerbacks Coach 919-966-2575
Scott Boone Special Teams Coordinator/Outside Linebackers Coach 919-966-2575
Tim Cross Defensive Line Coach 919-966-2575
Lonnie Galloway Wide Receivers Coach 919-966-2575
Robert Gillespie Running Backs Coach 919-966-2575
Brian Hess Head Strength & Conditioning Coach - Football 919-966-2575
Darrell Moody Senior Advisor to the Head Coach 919-966-2575
Stacy Searels Offensive Line Coach 919-966-2575
Sparky Woods Senior Advisor to the Head Coach 919-966-2575

He's talking about Cleve Bryant.

And Cleve wasn't sh!t compared to another staff member. THAT dude was OG freak nasty.

By any chance would that be Bennie Wyle? He was an s&c coach at the end of the MB era. I heard likes to walk around topless in front of the ladies showing off his physique. They say he does that at OK. And if he did it when he was with us than I can certainly see why someone like Madden would be threatened.. So is it him?

By any chance would that be Bennie Wyle? He was an s&c coach at the end of the MB era. I heard likes to walk around topless in front of the ladies showing off his physique. They say he does that at OK. And if he did it when he was with us than I can certainly see why someone like Madden would be threatened.. So is it him?
Nope. Not naming names. It was during the previous staff era. All I'm saying.

After this season I'm betting Muschamp is back with mack.
Ha you may be right but I don’t know he seems to find a way to get head coaching jobs in the SEC without the winning records to show for it.

Yeah it sucks because he’s a nice dude. But they’ve score 10 total points with 9 returning starters on O including the QB. Are they missing some guys?

Dunno I just noticed his record is declining from his first year. It can change he still has a few more games.

The Honky part was uncalled for! We don't talk that crap on here, MM will tear ya ass up for the N word and others like that,be cool

Then you shouldn't be offended and both of my statements are spot on

Its not the statement bell, its the word, fights have started on here cause of words like that, up to MM, just giving ya some info on why I said something, MM pretty strict on the Racial words

Its not the statement bell, its the word, fights have started on here cause of words like that, up to MM, just giving ya some info on why I said something, MM pretty strict on the Racial words
Haha well I referred to myself as a honky and I can assure you I'm not offended by that so.....the fact is Strong has a sucky qb who happens to be a honky - just like me -- without great qb play Strong is known to have losing records -fact. I think I'm more interested in hearing why anyone who is white would be offended by the word honky on a message board? If you can't poke fun at yourself who can you poke fun at?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Belldozer1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT