Meanwhile in Denver/Aurora, Colorado!

Bonefish

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
It is official, the Democratic Marxist have Californianized Colorado. First, they took control over the elections, then the State legislatures, the governorship, made Denver a “Welcoming Sanctuary City”, passed Woke laws, screwed up our schools, healthcare, courts, etc. and here we are!

From last night!

Anything going on around the neighborhood?

No worries though, our Woke Idiotic Mayor says we need to “engage and learn about our new migrant community”. The good news is he is backed by our Woke POS Governor. Free housing and healthcare for everyone but us citizens. One hospital which is about 1 1/2 miles from my house, only lost $140 million last year because of our sanctuary city policies.

Don’t you love our news? “Is this the fault of the apartment managers or the Venezuelan Gangs?” Gee, I wonder?

Don’t worry though our legislatures want to make sure we don’t have any “assault rifles” in the city of Denver to cut down on mass shootings. Funny thing is, did you hear the automatic gunfire in this first video? So, it is OK if the Venezuelan Gangs carry automatic rifles but god forbid we alllw law abiding citizens to do it in order to protect their Family and Homes. You Marxist loons are brilliant!

Don’t get me started about our woke school policies and how they are “protecting the children!” A quick example, my wife and I couldn’t get medical records online for our daughters we needed for school athletic programs for the new year. When we asked the Doctor’s Office why, they said a new bill was passed and we have to get permission from our kids to see their medical records once they are over the age of 14! Seriously!!

Anybody paying attention over the last 10-15 years could see this BS coming. As soon as my oldest daughter graduates high school, we are out of here!

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.