**OFFICIAL Texas vs Colorado aggy Thread of Debut**

Westx your board clown states CSU is gonna win their conference (which is ridiculous) and I call him out on it but I’m angry? Lol. Absolutely hilarious. I know he is one of yours but come on.

ok....I finally was able to watch the game. I have to hope that Blue was not injured. He never came back after he was hurt.
* Quinn or Manning....dont matter....we are good there.
*our O line did not look dominate to me
* We have a salty defense
* I am a damned believer in Sarks ability to call a game.
* Manning may even be better than I had hoped.....not just his skill. but his field awareness is off the charts.
* We are gonna kick Michigan's ass....

Reactions: Oldmanastro
ok....I finally was able to watch the game. I have to hope that Blue was not injured. He never came back after he was hurt.
* Quinn or Manning....dont matter....we are good there.
*our O line did not look dominate to me
* We have a salty defense
* I am a damned believer in Sarks ability to call a game.
* Manning may even be better than I had hoped.....not just his skill. but his field awareness is off the charts.
* We are gonna kick Michigan's ass....

Quinn will be a 1st rounder, probably top 15 pick. Manning will be the #1 overall pick. Just a prediction. I hope Trey Owens develops, because we will need a new QB in 2026. Arch is going to be one and done

OL is a puzzle. They did just ok...I did expect much more from them.

Defense is finally deep in all three levels. Not sure we have the 1st round level talent at all three levels a la Georgia or Bama, but we're not too far behind. Tackling did seem a bit better.

Sark needs to curb the scripted play bullshit. I think having a QB back for the 2nd year in a row he hopefully has found a rhythm. I'm not big on HCs being play callers...hope he has grown and improved in that area

The reason you get so deep at RB and WR is one so injuries don't cripple you and two so you can overwhelm even the best of defenses.

Michigan will be excited and MUCH better than CSU...like astronomically better. That said, we should win by a couple of scores.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Westx your board clown states CSU is gonna win their conference (which is ridiculous) and I call him out on it but I’m angry? Lol. Absolutely hilarious. I know he is one of yours but come on.
I don’t know who will win the MWC, but CSU is a reasonable pick. Who are your top 3 for that conference?
Air Force
Boise St
Col St
Wyoming
San Diego St
San Jose St
UNLV
Utah St
Hawaii
Fresno St
New Mexico
Nevada

Quinn will be a 1st rounder, probably top 15 pick. Manning will be the #1 overall pick. Just a prediction. I hope Trey Owens develops, because we will need a new QB in 2026. Arch is going to be one and done

OL is a puzzle. They did just ok...I did expect much more from them.

Defense is finally deep in all three levels. Not sure we have the 1st round level talent at all three levels a la Georgia or Bama, but we're not too far behind. Tackling did seem a bit better.

Sark needs to curb the scripted play bullshit. I think having a QB back for the 2nd year in a row he hopefully has found a rhythm. I'm not big on HCs being play callers...hope he has grown and improved in that area

The reason you get so deep at RB and WR is one so injuries don't cripple you and two so you can overwhelm even the best of defenses.

Michigan will be excited and MUCH better than CSU...like astronomically better. That said, we should win by a couple of scores.
OL is going to get the sh!t beat out of it this year. They need to tighten up.

We had ZERO sacks. Donut. Should have sacked CSU qb at least 3 times.

We whipped ass in sacks last year. We gotta get pressure.

I don’t know who will win the MWC, but CSU is a reasonable pick. Who are your top 3 for that conference?
Air Force
Boise St
Col St
Wyoming
San Diego St
San Jose St
UNLV
Utah St
Hawaii
Fresno St
New Mexico
Nevada

You didn't ask me, but I'm actually here to discuss football not be a pretentious prick....most of the time anyway LOLOL

My top 3, no particular order are

Boise
Fresno
Col. St.

Wyoming, Nevada, Hawaii and UNLV have all looked solid too.

Utah St. and New Mexico are not to be ignored.

Col. St. avoids Boise and UNLV.

It's a very good league top to bottom. Mountain West is by far the best and deepest G5 conference IMO.

Reactions: freeper
You didn't ask me, but I'm actually here to discuss football not be a pretentious prick....most of the time anyway LOLOL

My top 3, no particular order are

Boise
Fresno
Col. St.

Wyoming, Nevada, Hawaii and UNLV have all looked solid too.

Utah St. and New Mexico are not to be ignored.

Col. St. avoids Boise and UNLV.

It's a very good league top to bottom. Mountain West is by far the best and deepest G5 conference IMO.
Not to start an argument, but Wyoming did not look good against ASU, losing 48-7.

For stating how it actually is? I’m not here to make you feel good.
How it is according to you personally isn’t necessarily the fact of the matter. Many of the guys on this board have been pretty accurate most the time.