**OFFICIAL Texas vs Colorado aggy Thread of Debut**

Oh good grief lol. CSU was trash last year and look to be the same this year.

They were 5-7 with 4 single digit losses. Return their QB and top WR. 6 of their top 9 defensive players. They will win 7-8 games this year.

Temple went 3-9 and got blown away in 7 of their 9 losses. Lost 7 of their top 8 defensive players from a shit defense. Lost their QB from a shit offense. Temple will be lucky to win 3 games again.

So while my Longhorn friend may be guilty of drinking some kool-aid, you obviously don't know what the **** you're talking about. And yet had the scrot to say someone else sounded stupid?

****ing dork, LOLOL

Did I say Temple was any good? Lol. No. Both teams are trash but the difference is I don’t get worked up over wins vs crap teams. If you are going to come up at me do better than that. And for what it is worth I would say the exact same thing to any OU fan bragging on meaningless wins

Did I say Temple was any good? Lol. No. Both teams are trash but the difference is I don’t get worked up over wins vs crap teams. If you are going to come up at me do better than that. And for what it is worth I would say the exact same thing to any OU fan bragging on meaningless wins
CSU is not trash.ill bet you w/e you want now they win their conference. fking gooner

They were 5-7 with 4 single digit losses. Return their QB and top WR. 6 of their top 9 defensive players. They will win 7-8 games this year.

Temple went 3-9 and got blown away in 7 of their 9 losses. Lost 7 of their top 8 defensive players from a shit defense. Lost their QB from a shit offense. Temple will be lucky to win 3 games again.

So while my Longhorn friend may be guilty of drinking some kool-aid, you obviously don't know what the **** you're talking about. And yet had the scrot to say someone else sounded stupid?

****ing dork, LOLOL
af07004a-6002-43ff-9c98-4ac9be126197_text.gif

Hookem pick your amount lol. I mean you are stupid but you aren’t THAT stupid. I’m not even sure they are average on their best day. Don’t try building a team to be something they aren’t just because you beat them. That’s always well…..dumb.

Hookem pick your amount lol. I mean you are stupid but you aren’t THAT stupid. I’m not even sure they are average on their best day. Don’t try building a team to be something they aren’t just because you beat them. That’s always well…..dumb.
im stupid? yet youre on a longhorn forum? dude make it harder please? fking moron. GTFO

Your troll is obvious. You try too hard. Be better.

CSU will win 7 games, maybe 8. I don’t think they win MWC

Man watching Michigan tonight has me believing we win next weekend with ease. Their offense is garbage. We may only have to score 14 to win

777 is an embarrassment to your fan base lol. I mean every fan base has the morons but this guy is just ridiculous.
youre fuking retarded..just DO A TADDDDD BIT reasearch on the teams..not just the names..JUST A TADD BIT of googling...you fking inbred mf'er

Well I didn't get to watch till after it was 7/0 and I turned it off after Mannings first td pass. But what impressed me most was our receivers, secondary and tackling. Golden and Bond wow. Next week's our statement game.

Larry = Bell, I told y'all. Bell is the only idiot dumb enough to come here and start a fight. Where is that obituary?

Reactions: hookem777