ADVERTISEMENT

Mo Bamba entering draft

I don't think the NBA is the place he ends up, but if he feels like he can get paid somewhere then more power to him.

Of course. Was just being a smartass. There are plenty of pro leagues around the world where he could find a job.

Roach has withdrawn from the draft and will be back for Sr year. Not surprised I figured he’d be back.

Not going to be a bad back court at all next year with Coleman, Roach, a 5 star recruit and a transfer eligible this year. Plus a chance Jones comes back.

Such a well mannered individual. I'm sure the sky is the limit for him once he's out of the nba.

So you guys probably don't know this and just wanted to share but there is a wrapper by the name of Sheck that made a song called Mo Bamba. Sheck Wes grew up splitting time between Milwaukee and Harlem and spent his time modeling, playing basketball, and rapping. Sheck dropped modeling and basketball and now the 19-year-old rapper has a deal with Travis Scott. Earlier today Sheck shared visuals for his single "Mo Bamba," a record that pays homage to his longtime friend and NBA prospect Mohamed Bamba. In the video you catch Sheck take money from two shady agents and bring it all back to his friends as they turn up to the 16yrold/take a daytrip produced single. "Mo Bamba" is set to be a part of Sheck's upcoming project Mudboy. If you can go read the lyrics interesting lyrics.

Uh.... Cool?

So you guys probably don't know this and just wanted to share but there is a wrapper by the name of Sheck that made a song called Mo Bamba. Sheck Wes grew up splitting time between Milwaukee and Harlem and spent his time modeling, playing basketball, and rapping. Sheck dropped modeling and basketball and now the 19-year-old rapper has a deal with Travis Scott. Earlier today Sheck shared visuals for his single "Mo Bamba," a record that pays homage to his longtime friend and NBA prospect Mohamed Bamba. In the video you catch Sheck take money from two shady agents and bring it all back to his friends as they turn up to the 16yrold/take a daytrip produced single. "Mo Bamba" is set to be a part of Sheck's upcoming project Mudboy. If you can go read the lyrics interesting lyrics.

ADVERTISEMENT