ADVERTISEMENT

MSU beat Michigan on the last play

The Michigan punter drops the snap with 10 seconds remaining & MSU picks up the fumble & returns it for a TD. Michigan was leading 23-21 & lost 27-23. Awesome!

Last edited:
I only saw the highlight play.

I suppose I should be compassionate and say something like I can sympathize with MI because something like that happened to us against OSU.

Nah. The fact that it happened to a Jim Harbaugh coached team makes me giggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Damn that's a tough loss. I have actually been pulling for Harbaugh. I think he's a great coach. Well at least they can still play spoiler to OSU which would be fun to watch.

MSU pretty much dominated the stats, so the freak play didn't totally rob Michigan. Harbaugh (who I call Chet from Weird Science) doesn't annoy me as much as he did when he was with Frisco.

1st downs: 20MSU-10UM
Total Yards: 386MSU-230UM
Time of Possession: a draw 30:11 vs 29.49
weird-science-quote.jpg

That was a tough loss. Never seen anything like it....oh wait maybe I did.

Ohio State plays Mich. State and Mich. to end the season, I think they lose both.

That was a tough loss. Never seen anything like it....oh wait maybe I did.

Cal and OSU were of course horrible, but this was worse. We were just playing for overtime. Alabama was kicking an unlikely FG and also just expecting OT against Auburn in 2013. Michigan had this game won.

Last edited:
Cal and OSU were of course horrible, but this was worse. We were just playing for overtime. Alabama was kicking an unlikely FG and also just expecting OT against Auburn in 2013. Michigan had this game won.

Oh I agree, just had flashbacks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT