My take on the Michigan game that hasn’t been discussed

wik

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2005
After 20 years, I never post, but I read every day and I have something to say. We need to schedule Michigan a lot more often . One, we dominate them . Two, according to all the people that went from Orange bloods they are really nice to us.
I love reading accounts of people that go to the games. I’m too old now and it’s too much money but it sure sounds exciting. Can’t wait to read about people going to Ohio State again next year.
Now the actual game. How the hell does Michigan not have a quarterback? There are probably 100 quarterbacks in America that could’ve played better. We watched the Texas State game after our game and their quarterback would be a big improvement. they could’ve enticed our freshman quarterback to start for them. You get the idea. You know that the Michigan fans are asking this question today?
I keep hearing that Sark took his foot off the gas in the second half. Well, why wouldn’t he Michigan was doing his job for him. Sark would’ve wanted to run the ball to run down the clock a little. He didn’t have to Michigan was doing it for him.
We all noticed there were four penalties on cam. Who cares . It didn’t matter . Is he a large human that blocks other large humans very very well. We can clean that up and it didn’t affect the game. Plus it looked like he never held. It just didn’t matter. It was an stress-free game. How often can we say that against a good team.
Lastly, today I found out that I am cancer free after six months of dealing with lymphoma lots of chemo and a second diagnosis of melanoma. I am now free of it all. I feel like a little boy. I have been cleansed. I was asked what was better a win at Michigan or being cleansed of cancer. Well, I had to think about it a few seconds.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.