Non-Texas Games: Week 6

westx

Dec 6, 2009
#9 Mizzou at #25 Aggy(-2.5): I will take the Aggies. I don't feel great about this one, but I picked arky over aggy last week and the aggies won.

Iowa at #3 tOSU (-18.5): tOSU haven't really played anybody, so there first "kind of" real test. OSU wins but, doesn't cover

#12 Ole Miss (-9) at S Carolina: Upset. S Carolina

Anybody else have a game that should be on the list? @outhereincali

#9 Mizzou at #25 Aggy(-2.5): I will take the Aggies. I don't feel great about this one, but I picked arky over aggy last week and the aggies won.

Iowa at #3 tOSU (-18.5): tOSU haven't really played anybody, so there first "kind of" real test. OSU wins but, doesn't cover

#12 Ole Miss (-9) at S Carolina: Upset. S Carolina

Anybody else have a game that should be on the list? @outhereincali
This week just doesn't hold any interest for me.

Im with you on the Missouri/cow college matchup. I agree it's the only half interesting game this weekend. I really don't know how good Missouri is. I think a&m is average but it's in college station so you never can tell.

Since I've made a goal to only predict mismatches to shamelessly inflate my w/l record so

Alabama/Vanderbilt is my pick this weekend. I can't believe Alabama is only a 23.5 favorite. But it will be roll tide in music city and they will cover.

What I'd love to see happen but won't is for Arkansas to beat Tennessee.

Every Saturday so far, I’ve been able to schedule a full day of games to watch. Tomorrow looks pretty uninteresting to me, so if anyone has any suggestions…

Tennesse vs Arkansas / Arkansas is going to rise from the ashes some day. This school needs to become good for the West side of the conference to dominate.

SMU / Louisville

Ole Miss / South Carolina

Not great but doable. I'll be at a swim meet in Tyler.

Well I know one thing. All the blah games are getting me fired up for next week. But hey 2 weeks to get ready, playing in the afternoon, and ranked second. I'm telling ya

8 days to go and Oklahoma sucks.

Reactions: Lampasas
Nah, we know we could crap the bed against Miss St, so while I’ll enjoy the moment, think hmm..could we get in the playoffs and all that, I still don’t get to up. Good win and that’s that.
I haven’t been able to watch very much, but is there a reason they are playing Weigman instead of Reed?

I haven’t been able to watch very much, but is there a reason they are playing Weigman instead of Reed?
Elko has been clear that Weigman is the starter, but his shoulder has been hurt. I think they feel like Weigman offers a better passing game. I’m not 100% sold on either but Weigman has a lot of talent but hasn’t played enough consistently without being hurt.

Reactions: westx
I think this OSU v Iowa game is interesting. Gives us a view of how good OSU might be. Iowa is not great but not bad either. I’ve never understood how Ferentz has lasted that long there, is one of the highest paid coaches in the country, and survived a recent scandal.

I think this OSU v Iowa game is interesting. Gives us a view of how good OSU might be. Iowa is not great but not bad either. I’ve never understood how Ferentz has lasted that long there, is one of the highest paid coaches in the country, and survived a recent scandal.
NVM.

Latest posts