Non-Texas Games: Week 6

In their history Vanderbilt has never beaten a to 5 team. NEVER. They're 0/60. Now they're 1/60.
The SEC has been around for over 90 years. Among the original members only Vanderbilt has never won an SEC title.
There is a serious reshuffle going on in the SEC.
@oldhorn2 this game ruins all my Vanderbilt jokes.
Last year I read the natives were restless when Alabama lost to Texas can you imagine what's going to happen now that they've lost to Vanderbilt.
I can't wait to hear Finebaum's explanation.
You know Missouri dropped 4 spots because it took double overtime to beat Vanderbilt.
Do you wonder if Alabama will even stay in the top 10 now? If you're Alabama you just can't lose to Vanderbilt. EVER.
And I wonder where Vanderbilt will be ranked now.
Did you know there were only 28,000 people at the game. Against Alabama. Not even their fans believed in them.

Finally I questioned the manhood of all but 3 SEC teams. Now there's only 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
In their history Vanderbilt has never beaten a to 5 team. NEVER. They're 0/60. Now they're 1/60.
The SEC has been around for over 90 years. Among the original members only Vanderbilt has never won an SEC title.
Last year I read the natives were restless when Alabama lost to Texas can you imagine what's going to happen now that they've lost to Vanderbilt.
You know Missouri dropped 4 spots because it took double overtime to beat Vanderbilt.
Do you wonder if Alabama will even stay in the top 10 now? If you're Alabama you just can't lose to Vanderbilt. EVER.
And I wonder where they'll be ranked now.
Did you know there were only 28,000 people at the game. Against Alabama. Not even their fans believed in them.

They’ll still be top ten. The AP just won’t be able to stand putting them 1 to 10+. And they’ll now promote their new darlings, oSU.

Ummm, Texas struggled with Miss St in the first half as well, so might be careful with that perspective. Iowa>>>than Miss St
Some shake ups for sure coming in the top 10 with Tennessee struggling as well
lmao all a sudden the bottom feeders of the sec sec sec arnt better than the teams in other confrences? common. Iowa is trash

Ummm, Texas struggled with Miss St in the first half as well, so might be careful with that perspective. Iowa>>>than Miss St
Struggled in the first half? Are we basing team rankings on first half now? If you look at the game in its entirety MSU was no match for Texas. I know you went to ATM but let me explain. First half is only 1/2 of the game. It takes two of those to make a complete game. I can draw you a pie chart if you need it for further clarification.

oh btw we "struggled" with miss st with a back up qb...lmao who is better than any other starting qb in the sec sec sec ..deal with it

And I wonder where they'll be ranked now.

Can’t even include Texas in that yet. They have played one team with a pulse and Michigan could end up with 4-5 losses. Texas will finally have a back to back difficult week but OU will also have 4-5 losses this year. BUT, back to back weeks is still a task and if you get through that you might be legit. A struggle against the worst SEC team at home isn’t promising right now.

Can’t even include Texas in that yet. They have played one team with a pulse and Michigan could end up with 4-5 losses. Texas will finally have a back to back difficult week but OU will also have 4-5 losses this year. BUT, back to back weeks is still a task and if you get through that you might be legit. A struggle against the worst SEC team at home isn’t promising right now.
4-5 losses? pretty sure they beat usc and havent loss since us...keep hating ..youll see in NOV..

ill use your logic..you just beat a top 10 shitty over rated mizzou team..means nothing. congrats lol

Now you’re starting to think and talk like an Aggy. I knew you’d show up eventually.

4-5 losses? pretty sure they beat usc and havent loss since us...keep hating ..youll see in NOV..

ill use your logic..you just beat a top 10 shitty over rated mizzou team..means nothing. congrats lol
Umm, just lost again and USC. got beat by Minnesota. Yes, they play at Illinois, and have Indiana, Ohio St and Oregon still to go. 4-5 losses is a reality. Not hating, it’s just that you have played one team with a pulse right now.

Notre Dame had beaten 3 ranked teams..played them
Missouri was top 10, so let’s see where they finish..I don’t think they are top 10 but do think they are solid top 20 team.
Florida has a pulse
Arkansas is giving Tennessee everything they can handle and play their QB early in the 4th.

You can say it all day but you have played one team that required you to be awake..and the worst SEC team gave you a battle for a while.

Notre Dame had beaten 3 ranked teams..played them
Missouri was top 10, so let’s see where they finish..I don’t think they are top 10 but do think they are solid top 20 team.
Florida has a pulse
Arkansas is giving Tennessee everything they can handle and play their QB early in the 4th.

You can say it all day but you have played one team that required you to be awake..and the worst SEC team gave you a battle for a while.
again lets use your logic..WHO HAS MIZZOU PLAYED? lmao

Down goes- Meat-chicken
Mizzu
Tennessee
Bama

And you mo-fo's said this would be a boring ass weekend of college football....

again lets use your logic..WHO HAS MIZZOU PLAYED? lmao
Well, they beat Vandy who just knocked off Bama. There’s that. It’s better than anyone Texas has played not named Michigan. This isn’t a flame, just saying you might not think too high of Texas until they play a few teams that aren’t in life support. All props if you beat OU and Georgia back to back. OU is t great but it’s still a rivalry game and a good win.

Well, they beat Vandy who just knocked off Bama. There’s that. It’s better than anyone Texas has played not named Michigan. This isn’t a flame, just saying you might not think too high of Texas until they play a few teams that aren’t in life support. All props if you beat OU and Georgia back to back. OU is t great but it’s still a rivalry game and a good win.
Down goes- Meat-chicken
Mizzu
Tennessee
Bama

And you mo-fo's said this would be a boring ass weekend of college football....
Miami could be in trouble as well.

And don't forget you guys don't play Alabama or Georgia. But hey the whole SEC landscape has been turned upside down.

I knew Missouri, Mississippi, and especially Tennessee were a bunch of fags. Maybe now Fowler and Herbstreit will stop slobbering over Heupel and that Nico guy.

@BigBrotherAgs because of this new landscape the Aggies just might be 10/1 when they play Texas. I mean everything is wide open now.

And don't forget you guys don't play Alabama or Georgia. But hey the whole SEC landscape has been turned upside down.

I knew Missouri, Mississippi, and especially Tennessee were a bunch of fags. Maybe now Fowler and Herbstreit will stop slobbering over Heupel and that Nico guy.

@BigBrotherAgs because of this new landscape the Aggies just might be 10/1 when they play Texas. I mean everything is wide open now.
Cali dropping the phag bombs again. Love it.

You guys ready for Indiana to be a top 15 team?

They haven't been ranked in the top 15 in football since Christ was a corporal.

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
You guys ready for Indiana to be a top 15 team?

They haven't been ranked in the top 15 in football since Christ was a corporal.
I didn't get to watch the Vanderbilt/Alabama game but I saw the highlights. Did any of you catch the personal foul on Alabama on the victory formation?

a "battle" with our back up qb who is better than any other qb in the confrence..we have the 2 best qbs in the sec..and it hurts you to admit it
Happy Arch can beat sisters of the poor like he did playing crap competition in high school. You really think you can claim that when he hasn’t played anyone? I like Quinn and respect his game. SEC QBs aren’t off the chart this year for sure but I still like Quinn..Arch needs to play someone and not just be hype.

They’ll still be top ten. The AP just won’t be able to stand putting them 1 to 10+. And they’ll now promote their new darlings, oSU.
Well speaking of Ohio State in the spirit of this crazy season I'm going to say something I said I wouldn't do this year. Right now I'm picking Oregon over Ohio State in Eugene.

Last edited:

Yeah the SEC is wide open right now. I still think it will come down to Georgia and Texas. Texas has a favorable schedule…not bashing but as far as schedules it’s favorable this year. A&M I still think trips up. They seem to be getting better but still some hikes. Their schedule is favorable as well as far as SEC schedules. Georgia has a couple of losable games. Texas could struggle with OU and Georgia. Kentucky could pose a problem but they don’t play as well on the road. A&M and Texas will be tight I figure. It will be fun.

Struggled in the first half? Are we basing team rankings on first half now? If you look at the game in its entirety MSU was no match for Texas. I know you went to ATM but let me explain. First half is only 1/2 of the game. It takes two of those to make a complete game. I can draw you a pie chart if you need it for further clarification.
Hmmmm, didn’t Aggy struggle in the first half against a terrible Florida team? Oh and what about struggling for 3.5 quarters against the powerhouse known as Bowling Green?. Maybe they should think twice before putting them in the top 20.

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
#9 Mizzou at #25 Aggy(-2.5): I will take the Aggies. I don't feel great about this one, but I picked arky over aggy last week and the aggies won.

Iowa at #3 tOSU (-18.5): tOSU haven't really played anybody, so there first "kind of" real test. OSU wins but, doesn't cover

#12 Ole Miss (-9) at S Carolina: Upset. S Carolina

Anybody else have a game that should be on the list? @outhereincali
And to think you and I thought this would be a boring weekend.

I didn't get to watch the Vanderbilt/Alabama game but I saw the highlights. Did any of you catch the personal foul on Alabama on the victory formation?
I was watching the game, but didn’t see it. The camera wasn’t on then when it happened and they didn’t replay it.

Latest posts