Non-Texas Games Week 7

westx

Dec 6, 2009
I had a bad week last week. I am feeling a little lost but, here goes:

S Carolina vs Bama (-22.5): Bama mushed my brain with their inability to stop my 3rd favorite NCAA QB next to Quinn/Arch. I want to take USC and the points, my brain says don't do it. Fck it, USC will cover

Penn St(-4) vs USC: I am still a believer in Riley. I think USC will win straight up. If PSU wins, I will become more of a beliveer in them.

#2 tOSU (-3) at #3 Oregon: Gotta go Oregon.

Ole Miss at LSU: OMG, two coaches I can't get a hanlde on and really don't like either. I will pick LSU only because I can't stand silver spoon Lane.

KSU (-3) vs Colorado: KSU all the way.

What game do you like @outhereincali

Reactions: freeper
I had a bad week last week. I am feeling a little lost but, here goes:

S Carolina vs Bama (-22.5): Bama mushed my brain with their inability to stop my 3rd favorite NCAA QB next to Quinn/Arch. I want to take USC and the points, my brain says don't do it. Fck it, USC will cover

Penn St(-4) vs USC: I am still a believer in Riley. I think USC will win straight up. If PSU wins, I will become more of a beliveer in them.

#2 tOSU (-3) at #3 Oregon: Gotta go Oregon.

Ole Miss at LSU: OMG, two coaches I can't get a hanlde on and really don't like either. I will pick LSU only because I can't stand silver spoon Lane.

KSU (-3) vs Colorado: KSU all the way.

What game do you like @outhereincali
Kansas State/Colorado doesn't interest me @westx.

I think Alabama covers

And I'm with you on Oregon and LSU.

I want SC to kick Penn States *** but I don't think it'll happen.

Nothing else of interest to me either.

Don’t look now, but the Gamecocks just recovered an onside kick with 40 seconds left….

….nevermind. They sh*t the bed. The announcers should really get off Bama’s sack. They looked like crap, barely surviving at home by only 2 points.

Hey @westx 2 years ago when Kansas State played Oklahoma was a great qb duel between Will Howard/Dillon Gabriel. Kansas State won in a shootout.

Flash forward 2 years and they're taken their rivalry to the Big X. It was a great matchup maybe the best game of the year so far. And this time Gabriels team won.

And now Oregon is ranked 2nd

It should be number 1 vs number 4 next week in Austin. Expect to see a sea of red.

I'm envious of you guys that'll be in the stadium next week.

One last thing guys if you took Vanderbilt and the points today you cleaned up.

Reactions: westx
Yeah, but to echo their own criticisms of others, who have they played? Mizzou? The Tigers are severely overrated, and their upcoming schedule will expose that. How many wide open TD passes can their WRs drop? As a student of the game, that performance was hard to watch.

I admit that aggie isn’t as bad as I thought they’d be so far, but they won’t have a real test until LSU (which the ags are lucky to have at home). There are a couple land mines. If the USC who showed up against Bama and MSU who showed up against UGA come to play things could get interesting.

Yeah, but to echo their own criticisms of others, who have they played? Mizzou? The Tigers are severely overrated, and their upcoming schedule will expose that. How many wide open TD passes can their WRs drop? As a student of the game, that performance was hard to watch.

I admit that aggie isn’t as bad as I thought they’d be so far, but they won’t have a real test until LSU (which the ags are lucky to have at home). There are a couple land mines. If the USC who showed up against Bama and MSU who showed up against UGA come to play things could get interesting.
I don't know if they're any good but I think Elko is doing a good job are rebuilding the culture there. The SEC is wide open this year and it's wild that the cow college of all places is in first place.