ADVERTISEMENT

OB Huruka Fund Drive: Ban your favorite/least favorite poster for $100

@Ketchum

Two questions:

1. Does the ban apply to the corral?
2. Can we use Venmo?

If the answer to these two questions are yes, I have a couple posters in mind (watch out @TaskForce60 @dabster et al ... I'd throw in @Ace Boogie! but he only posts every now and again, so he wouldn't even miss it ;)).
Oh yeah. the entire site.

And if Venmo is the only option, we'll make it work.

Reactions: -Kirby-
Oh yeah. the entire site.
Venmo is good too? If so, post your venmo handle, and I'll get back to y'all on who I want the hammer dropped on.

*Edit: I just saw your preference to only use paypal. I hate paypal, but I'll see what I can do and get back in the thread.

I was going to ban 9 different posters by donating $900 but I changed my mind. I will ban one guy who has no balls to contribute to this cause after I offered him I would pay a quarter of his donation. Yes he bans me for 10 days for 1k I pay $250 of it to ban myself. He is still to cheap to do it. So I ban @WapitiHorn for 9 days with the $900 I pledged.

seems harsh.

Banned myself - some folks in The Corral will be happy :p

@Ketchum

I have another idea. What if we were to pay to have a perma-banned poster come back and post one day for $100. I'm good friends with fear_the_cow ... I'm sure he'd come back for a day, and there are plenty of old school posters around here that would get a kick out of it, I bet. Maybe DonDrysdale and a few others might come out of the woodworks too...

*Edit: I just spoke to fear_the_cow, and he said he's game to come back for a day.

Last edited:
@Ketchum You maay want to make it clear for anyone using PayPal, to be sure to select the option "Send money to friends and family" as opposed to "pay for goods or services." Otherwise, PayPal will dig their grubby little paws in and take out 3%.

@Ketchum

I have another idea. What if we were to pay to have a perma-banned poster come back and post one day for $100. I'm good friends with fear_the_cow ... I'm sure he'd come back for a day, and there are plenty of old school posters around here that would get a kick out of it, I bet. Maybe DonDrysdale and a few others might come out of the woodworks too...

*Edit: I just spoke to fear_the_cow, and he said he's game to come back for a day.
this is great. i suggested it in the other thread. i always enjoyed fear the cow, but figured he was still posting under a different handle ( @UTwiz or @houstonhorn87 ). i'd like to see joe natural come back for a day or mackryan's new handle be exposed.

Reactions: -Kirby-
this is great. i suggested it in the other thread. i always enjoyed fear the cow, but figured he was still posting under a different handle ( utwiz ). i'd like to see joe natural come back for a day or mackryan's new handle be exposed.
NTG! NTG! NTG!

Thread = Chub!

This is great and (can not state this enough)... What a great cause..... IMO, Top 5 (possible 3) of the best threads in my OB Legend book! Great Work Guys!

Reactions: SkoalBrother77
this is great. i suggested it in the other thread. i always enjoyed fear the cow, but figured he was still posting under a different handle ( @UTwiz or @houstonhorn87 ). i'd like to see joe natural come back for a day or mackryan's new handle be exposed.
I can't speak for some of the others, but I can assure you FTC isn't using an alternative handle. He did at one time (for about 6 months), but the mods busted him and banned him again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT