ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

No we’re playing the everybody in your conference besides Bama, LSU and Florida are average jags and your constant slobbing of your conference is a joke game. Are we clear now? Maybe try reading it slowly this time. Kthanxbai.

Scholz, I think you are the only guy that would call Georgia average. A team that played in the championship game last year and is ranked in the top 10?. And your Ole Miss/Tech excuse about the quarterback is just plain funny.

Georgia was good last year. They lost a lot. They start 3 Freshmen on the offensive line. Just because you can't adjust to reality doesn't mean much. You're a biased aggy that gets his self confidence from other teams. Georgia got mudholed by LSU. Run the eff over. Them being in the top 10 is simply SEC bias and weakass SEC scheduling. They've played one team. One. And got destroyed.

Tech would beat Ole Miss now with the new QB (that you apparently were ignorant of). Fact. They'd destroy your team with your terrible secondary too.

I notice you only defended Georgia too. None of the other 10 SEC jags.

Last edited:
Georgia was good last year. They lost a lot. They start 3 Freshmen on the offensive line. Just because you can't adjust to reality doesn't mean much. You're a biased aggy that gets his self confidence from other teams. Georgia got mudholed by LSU. Run the eff over. Them being in the top 10 is simply SEC bias and weakass SEC scheduling. They've played one team. One. And got destroyed.

Tech would beat Ole Miss now with the new QB (that you apparently were ignorant of). Fact. They'd destroy your team with your terrible secondary too.

I notice you only defended Georgia too. None of the other 10 SEC jags.

A new QB is worth 21 points? Really. It is the same Tech defense that Ole Miss ran and passed all over. They could have scored 60 if they didn't slow down. Ole Miss is in the bottom half of the SEC and Tech might be in the top 2 of the Big 12 when all is said and done.

The Big 12 was really bad in OOC (see Army, Tulsa, Maryland for starters). Using your reasoning, Tulsa would beat you guys with the new kicker they could find from the student body.

Sigh. Well congrats on Ole Miss then I guess. Put their Tech win on your wall with all of your other fake titles.

Retarded extrapolation but expected. Re: Tulsa, I see you dishonestly left out the part of us kneeling down in scoring position as the game ended. Also expected.

BTW, you didn't answer my question of which previously banned bitter, obsessed aggy you are. Because you have 6 posts and all directed at me as you started your new posting life on full tilt. Lulz.

Last edited:
Bama would've put up 70 plus on aggy if they wouldn't have let off the gas.....whats your point......swag.....or whichever aggy sock u are.

Reactions: Scholz
"Texas lost to Maryland who lost to Temple who lost to both Villanova and Buffalo.....but beat #20 Cincinnati......"

Helping swags out by editing his Temple losses and wins.....

Ole Miss lost to Auburn - 2 bad teams

Miss St put up 3 on LSU - can't complete a forward pass

Interesting you are calling Ole Miss bad when they beat one of the better Big 12 teams by 20 (and could have been a lot worse) and would most likely finish in the top half of the Big 12.
Laughable. You're not honest enough or knowledgeable enough to look at Tech's current team. That's OK. Ole Miss has gone downhill since that game too. They're a bad team now. They barely beat Arkansas who flat out sucks and lost to Auburn who also sucks. Not that you're honest enough to admit that either. Tech would beat your team by 40 btw with your atrocious secondary. You're just lucky to play in a league that can't complete a forward pass. Most SEC games look like 1930s Army vs Navy this year.

Face it, the bottom half of your conference is hammered dog shit. Outside of a few teams, it's a bunch of mediocre to flat out bad teams. You'll all be riding Bama and LSU's jocks to think you're good though. It's the SECSECSEC way. Lulz.

I notice you didn't try to prop up Miss St with their powerful 3-point offensive output either.

Last edited:
Laughable. You're not honest enough or knowledgeable enough to look at Tech's current team. That's OK. Ole Miss has gone downhill since that game too. They're a bad team now. They barely beat Arkansas who flat out sucks and lost to Auburn who also sucks. Not that you're honest enough to admit that either. Tech would beat your team by 40 btw with your atrocious secondary. You're just lucky to play in a league that can't complete a forward pass. Most SEC games look like 1930s Army vs Navy this year.

Face it, the bottom half of your conference is hammered dog shit. Outside of a few teams, it's a bunch of mediocre to flat out bad teams. You'll all be riding Bama and LSU's jocks to think you're good though. It's the SECSECSEC way. Lulz.

I notice you didn't try to prop up Miss St with their powerful 3-point offensive output either.

Scholz, I will listen to you make your case for why the Big 12 is the best top to bottom conference as you say. What are the good OOC victories? Texas vs USC might be the best and USC is a shadow of their usual self. Why is Tech so good? Who have they beaten? TCU-they are not any good. OSU?-KSU just beat them. There just aren't many metrics I see at all that back up all this Big 12 stuff you throw out. Your changing QB argument about Tech/Ole Miss continues to be silly.

Anyone besides KU can beat anyone else on a given weekend, that’s why. You may be right though. The Big XII may be a bunch of average teams to that end.

Fact remains the SEC is just like any other P5 conference though. You guys just dishonestly game the rankings in multiple ways. Your league is not special.

Anyone besides KU can beat anyone else on a given weekend, that’s why. You may be right though. The Big XII may be a bunch of average teams to that end.

Fact remains the SEC is just like any other P5 conference though. You guys just dishonestly game the rankings in multiple ways. Your league is not special.

Ok, we kind of agree:). One thing that you will have to agree (I think) on is that the SEC had a run of 5 different teams winning the National championship in 5 consecutive years not long ago. I don't see the Big 12 ever doing that.

Ok, we kind of agree:). One thing that you will have to agree (I think) on is that the SEC had a run of 5 different teams winning the National championship in 5 consecutive years not long ago. I don't see the Big 12 ever doing that.

What does that have to do with a&m? Your school isn't in the stratosphere of conversation for a national championship. You aggys embarrassingly ride the $EC's coattails, while doing nothing to strengthen the conference.

Wrong, they gave the good teams inroads into Texas recruiting. Unwittingly.

What aggy doesn't get is that the $EC signed them up to use them for the Texas TV market and for recruiting in Texas. That's the only reason why the $EC wanted a&m. They know that they're no threat to their traditional powers.

You’re changing the subject. Since KU did something you couldn’t. Lulz.

You won 1 more Big XII conference title than a dead guy though. In 16 years. Thump your sizzle chest some more.

Reactions: diadevic
What does that have to do with a&m? Your school isn't in the stratosphere of conversation for a national championship. You aggys embarrassingly ride the $EC's coattails, while doing nothing to strengthen the conference.
To help you out, do nothing aggy.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT