ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

In looking at the game. I don't see no problems at all. The game today was very windy and the ball carried some. Just stick to the 5 - 10 yard passes and we would've been a lot better on offense. Finally a 100 yard rusher and it was done by the right kid. He should have or more 100 yard games this season so far but for so odd reason, we are in love with Watson. He's good but the fish is way better.
Tbh, I think we can win out if we play within our strengths. Sterns is a baller. I'm glad we will have him for 2 more years. I just hope Johnson and Humphreys will stay for their last year.
If Colin and Lil Jordan decided to stay for next year I have a really good feeling about the season! Those guys really have a high ceiling as far as talent wise. Colin is having a stand out year and possibly on his way to being an All American

Reactions: cwillfromdatx
Just to clarify, my original point was not that we would move up by beating Baylor. I just think that with all these teams ahead of us losing, we won't move back from 9.

Reactions: weevilcatch
If Colin and Lil Jordan decided to stay for next year I have a really good feeling about the season! Those guys really have a high ceiling as far as talent wise. Colin is having a stand out year and possibly on his way to being an All American
I am always glad when a young athlete gets his reward. They have both been a credit to the university.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
You can never NOT go at Texas and the Big XII. That you can claim we’ll only have one team that’s good that we beat this year and then claim objectivity is hilarious. You’re obviously more upset about our 6-1 start than you are happy about your own team’s winning record. You hate us more than you like yourself.

You can never NOT go at Texas and the Big XII. That you can claim we’ll only have one team that’s good that we beat this year and then claim objectivity is hilarious. You’re obviously more upset about our 6-1 start than you are happy about your own team’s winning record. You hate us more than you like yourself.
There seems to be more than one person on this board like that unfortunately. We are 6-1 who cares how we got there we should just be extremely happy this team is ahead of schedule in a “rebuilding” year.

There seems to be more than one person on this board like that unfortunately. We are 6-1 who cares how we got there we should just be extremely happy this team is ahead of schedule in a “rebuilding” year.
Horn722 I’ve been on this board a long time and I give y’all grief all in good fun and trust me I take my fair share. I do think Texas is getting better but keep in mind opposing fan bases do like giving Texas fans grief because y’all have been in a perpetual rebuilding year since 2009.

Horn722 I’ve been on this board a long time and I give y’all grief all in good fun and trust me I take my fair share. I do think Texas is getting better but keep in mind opposing fan bases do like giving Texas fans grief because y’all have been in a perpetual rebuilding year since 2009.

processing_zpsfhmauv60.gif

Hook'em

Reactions: Belldozer1

WE lost our starting QB yesterday! Whose Happy? Was one of the main pieces of the rebuild./.

Hook'em

Ya but why freak out when we don’t know the extent of the injury?

Lately the way Texas's lucks been going after yesterday and messing up Herman's rebuild,, which he was a important part of well, you expect the worst and take what ya get..if its bad, its gonna give us another area to sew up

Hook'em

Well Texas in at 7 and A&M at 17. Little shocked at both
Well, I’m just watching games. A&M has really beaten Kentucky. Currently that looks ok because they beat Florida, Florida beat LSU, LSU beat Georgia. If Kentucky loses 2 or 3 more games then that’s not so great is it? I am feeling exactly like I did at the beginning of the season about A&M. I felt 8-4 would be about right in Jimbos first year. I don’t like our quarterback, O-line, or running backs. Defense has been pleasant surprise. There is my take on my own team. If USC loses to the 3 teams I mentioned are you still going to say USC is a great win? TCU looks average at best. Baylor? Who else do you want me to say is a great quality win besides OU?

The Big XII is the toughest conference top to bottom in the country. Yours is the one with a few good teams and a whole mess of middling to really bad ones. I thought Tennessee was garbage when WVU beat them? Now they whipped one of your supposed stalwarts Auburn. SEC is the one that’s severely overrated. You guys just hide it by playing 4OOC cupcakes.

The Big XII is the toughest conference top to bottom in the country. Yours is the one with a few good teams and a whole mess of middling to really bad ones.

Big 12 has 30% of their league in the top 25. SEC has 50% of their league in the top 25 (including four of the top 11). SEC has better OOC victories and when teams in the middle played (Tech vs Ole Miss and MSU vs KSU), the SEC won handily both times. Tennessee and Arkansas both are very bad for the SEC. Beyond that, all of the teams look solid, though Auburn is playing terrible now. How they beat Washington is one of the mysteries of the season. For the Big 12, Tech and ISU look better than anticipated and TCU and OSU look worse. Baylor may turn out to be better too. Their schedule is backloaded.

You would lose to WVU, Tech, ISU, OU. Possibly TCU. And us. You lost to KSU 2 years ago. Your dishonest drivel about a conference you sucked out loud in for 16 years is beyond tired.
Ha, all credibility and a sneak peak at your IQ just appeared. You realize you sucked really bad 2 years ago as well and lost to Kstate right? You realize every year is different right? I’ll slow it down for you from now on Scholtz from now on. I’ll throw it back at you. This year..this year. All of those teams you mentioned suck. We are supposed to be afraid of OU who took overtime to beat freaking Army, ARMY? Baylor was 15 yards from beating you? Maryland? Kstate who was blown out by Miss St and last minute heroics to beat South Dakota? Tech who was whipped by Ole Miss? Which of these teams are we supposed to be afraid of? Texas and OU play in the kiddie pool. Until all of those teams you mentioned do something outside of that conference you can’t claim how good they are.

Last edited:
SEC girls play 4 OOC cupcakes to stay ranked high. Your league’s toughness is what’s in question.

You won the Big XII once in 16 years, loser. And you’re dumbass enough to talk it down. Hilarious.

SEC girls play 4 OOC cupcakes to stay ranked high. Your league’s toughness is what’s in question.

You won the Big XII once in 16 years, loser. And you’re dumbass enough to talk it down. Hilarious.
So they play those cupcakes as you say yet still Miss St and Ole Miss which are medium tiered teams beat the hell out of Big 12 medium tiered teams? See how that works? You think the Big 12 today is what it was with Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri and A&M? As is, it isn’t very good. You must only watch the Longhorn Network, because outside of that channel most share the same view as me.

Miss st beat KSU who’s down. Ole Miss wouldn’t beat Tech again after the QB change.

Did you really mention 0-6 Nebraska? And I’m uninformed? Haha. Colorado just lost to that overrated USC so which is it? We just beat Mizzou. You were avg then and are avg now. The conference is better now with WVU and TCU. Both are better and more accomplished than you losers. You’d be middle of the road in the Big XII now. Just like you’ve been anywhere you’ve ever been.

Fact is outside of Bama, LSU and Florida, your conference is avg to bad.

Who knows? They’ve played one good team and got donkey stomped. They have 3 FR on the O line. You SEC homers don’t worry about reality though.

It is laughable that aggy makes fun of the Big 12, when they had a .500 record in it and won only one conference championship. There are quite a few teams in the Big 12 that would kick a&m's ass this year. Keep on making fun of your old conference that you quit on, and left to be a punching bag in the $EC. Sure, aggy is getting more money, but wins and losses-wise, they're worse off. You have yet to even come close to competing for a conference title there, and have sold your soul in over paying for a slightly above average coach. aggy is still aggy. An 8-4 type of program, and will always be that way and play second fiddle to the big dogs. Meanwhile, everyone in Texas and the $EC laughs and rolls their eyes at aggy. =)roll

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT