ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

Not a top 40? Yeah, that’s not an over reaction at all. (Sarcasm).
Half the comments in this thread today are emotional over reactions.
We aren’t. Struggling to beat Baylor? How many remaining games do we win with the offense we saw today (OSU - L, Tech - L, WV - L, Iowa State - L, KU - W)? That is what I expect from SB led offense from here on out. Do you expect something different?

We aren’t. Struggling to beat Baylor? How many remaining games do we win with the offense we saw today (OSU - L, Tech - L, WV - L, Iowa State - L, KU - W)? That is what I expect from SB led offense from here on out. Do you expect something different?

Had it been reported that Sam is going to miss extended time?

I find it hysterical that people on here were yelling for Shane because Sam couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Now look! LMFAO!

And now I’m seeing some stupid ass post about bringing Rising in.

The offense you saw today had about 30 seconds to prepare what they were going to do - against a 4-2 team (one of those losses was to Ou) who no doubt smelled blood in the water, knew they had the luxury of stacking the box against a rusty passer who is not a running threat, and as per usual, playing with house money and no burden of expectation. THAT SH!T IS HARD TO DO

In case no one noticed Baylor has been scoring all over everybody. Our offense loses its heartbeat and the Texas D keeps us in the game. Championship football has a lot of factions and that is one of them.

Well, all I can say is , what I told ya'll long ago, we should have a QB ready in case he got hurt, its deja vu all over again, we need a Voo Doo DR to follow us around for this bad luck, " Trust Me"! I have seen this before.. History does repeat itself!

Hook'em

Reactions: Cotton #12
I find it hysterical that people on here were yelling for Shane because Sam couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Now look! LMFAO!

And now I’m seeing some stupid ass post about bringing Rising in.

So they’re stupid ass posts because you don’t agree with it? This offense is predicated on having a QB that is a threat to run. If Sam is out for an extended period, what’s your suggestion?

So they’re stupid ass posts because you don’t agree with it? This offense is predicated on having a QB that is a threat to run. If Sam is out for an extended period, what’s your suggestion?

It’s a stupid ass post because you were saying it even when Sam was in. You want Rising in even when we’re winning and we’re 6-1. Stupid ass post.

Correct me if I’m wrong but you posted the same crap against KState or some other team we beat.

So basically when our O is stagnant but still winning you want a freshmen in. Ok! :rolleyes:

It’s a stupid as post because you were saying it even when Sam was in. You want Rising in even when we’re winning and we’re 6-1. Stupid ass post.

Correct me if I’m wrong but you posted the same crap against KState or some other team we beat.

I wasn’t the only one calling for Sam’s head on a stick during the first 3 games.

I wasn’t the only one calling for Sam’s head on a stick during the first 3 games.

Yeah but you’re the only one that got their feelings hurt and responded to my post. We’re winning not sure why this is hard to grasp. 6-1 so far. Yeah we “could” lose but we were predicted to lose to USC, TCU and OU but look at where this team is now.

We'll move up in the rankings by 1 maybe 2 spots. Really doesn't matter much. We have to win out in the Big 12 and win B12 championship game if we have any shot at CFP. If we win the Big 12 then TH will have our program way ahead of schedule. Still a ton of footbal left with every remaining team capable of beating us. Baylor offense is better than people give them credit. A win is a win. On to a well deserved bye week.

If Shane starts and plays the whole game at osu, we lose. He is not a runner and cannot throw to the flats. It's easy for the defenses to game plan for his game. Defenses stack the box, man up coverage.... Today we had to use bubble screens to attack the defense. It's not a good look or plan, but with CJ and LJH, it worked somewhat today.

It’s a stupid ass post because you were saying it even when Sam was in. You want Rising in even when we’re winning and we’re 6-1. Stupid ass post.

So basically when our O is stagnant but still winning you want a freshmen in. Ok! :rolleyes:

Plus
Yeah but you’re the only one that got their feelings hurt and responded to my post. We’re winning not sure why this is hard to grasp. 6-1 so far. Yeah we “could” lose but we were predicted to lose to USC, TCU and OU but look at where this team is now.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don’t get my feelings hurt by someone on a message board. Let’s just hope our QB is healthy in 2 weeks

#2 lost to #13, #7 lost to #17, and #8 lost to an unranked team. Only 1 of those is remotely comparable to us.

I wasn't trying to compare them, was suggesting that the chances of 7 and 8 both losing and number 9 falling out of the top 10 after a win seems low.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I wasn't trying to compare them, was suggesting that the chances of 7 and 8 both losing and number 9 falling out of the top 10 after a win seems low.
Uh..... does this mean the pollsters will see that we survived and advanced without our starting qb and then vote us higher because "surely Texas wins that game by 30 with Sam" and then we get moved up to number 6?

It's a right shoulder injury for a QB. Based on the way he was holding his arm I am thinking 4-6 weeks if no surgery and season if it does need surgery
You're a lot nicer than I am. I'm guessing he tore his Glenohumeral Ligaments, the superior, middle and inferior.
All 3 of them. I don't know why my text just bolded itself for no reason........ stupid fvcking smart phone.

Try to enjoy being 6-1, which I doubt any of us expected before the season started. We all know that another loss or two is highly likely. Eventually, your luck runs out in games like this one and others we’ve squeaked out this year. With Sam possibly out for a while, this coaching staff has their work cut out for them. Thankfully, OSU looks to be struggling. Pull for whoever is “under center” and trust Todd to keep us in ball games.

ADVERTISEMENT