ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

Welp............

Anybody else think we should be warming up some freshman in the bullpen?

Goddamn right. If this is a long term thing for Sam, Shane ain't gonna cut it, and he'll probably get hurt anyway. Better use these two weeks to work the hell out of both freshmen.

Personally, I don't know why everybody keeps saying Rising. Thompson is a much better fit for this offense.

Goddamn right. If this is a long term thing for Sam, Shane ain't gonna cut it, and he'll probably get hurt anyway. Better use these two weeks to work the hell out of both freshmen.

Personally, I don't know why everybody keeps saying Rising. Thompson is a much better fit for this offense.

Agree, Thompson has a +++ arm and can boogie.

Freshman Qb's and Freshman Olinemen usually puts coaches out of job.Do you really want to take the redshirts off these guys for the long run? I think this year is ahead of Herman's schedule in rebuilding the longhorns,

Freshman Qb's and Freshman Olinemen usually puts coaches out of job.Do you really want to take the redshirts off these guys for the long run?

You know what else puts coaches out of jobs? Sorry QBs. I promise you neither one of the freshmen are worse than Shane. Hell yes I'd burn shirts if necessary, but you don't necessarily have to burn both. They can play in four games and still redshirt. Besides, we got the real deal coming in next year, so frankly I don't give a f*** about either one of these shirts. Redshirt Roschon next year.

You know what else puts coaches out of jobs? Sorry QBs. I promise you neither one of the freshmen are worse than Shane. Hell yes I'd burn shirts if necessary, but you don't necessarily have to burn both. They can play in four games and still redshirt. Besides, we got the real deal coming in next year, so frankly I don't give a f*** about either one of these shirts. Redshirt Roschon next year.

Shug put on a show last night. Gonna hate to see him leave The Reservation

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Freshman Qb's and Freshman Olinemen usually puts coaches out of job.Do you really want to take the redshirts off these guys for the long run? I think this year is ahead of Herman's schedule in rebuilding the longhorns,
Cant you play them in 4 games without losing any eligibility?

Rising and it's not even close

Our power run game comes from the QB position. Shane is not that of player. At this point I would put in a QB power, zone read and speed option package for one of the freshman and put them in for a series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
ADVERTISEMENT