ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

And you have zero clue about that but nice try...

Based on the way he was holding his shoulder it's either a GH dislocation or an AC separation. If he wasn't a right handed QB he could play after the bye week with a brace. Dislocation is the best case especially if it didn't lead to a laberum tear. 3-4 weeks for that one. If it's a grade 2 or 3 separation then 4-6 weeks or surgery. If it's a slap lesion 4-6 weeks or surgery

IN all honesty, how many of you thought Texas would run the table against Usc,TCU,Kansas state away,OU and now
Baylor at the beginning of the year.Im looking toward the future,new recruits and if the coaches feel its Shane then Im ok with it.He has put in the time and effort and a terrific team mate.Texas has won in years past with less at QB.

Uh..... does this mean the pollsters will see that we survived and advanced without our starting qb and then vote us higher because "surely Texas wins that game by 30 with Sam" and then we get moved up to number 6?

Nope. It means that pollsters won't drop us out of the top 10 because we barely won, when the 2 teams in front of us both lost.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Based on the way he was holding his shoulder it's either a GH dislocation or an AC separation. If he wasn't a right handed QB he could play after the bye week with a brace. Dislocation is the best case especially if it didn't lead to a laberum tear. 3-4 weeks for that one. If it's a grade 2 or 3 separation then 4-6 weeks or surgery. If it's a slap lesion 4-6 weeks or surgery
yes,but it only takes one good hit in a ballgame and he is back off the field.It could be season-ending injury for Sam.

I read the ESPN report. Herman said AC sprain and MRI tomorrow to see if there is any ligament damage. Thinks he is going to be throwing by the end of the week. Even if it was a mild grade 1 sprain there was ligament damage. I think he was referring to tears in the AC ligament and the two smaller ones (coracoclavicular). If it was a grade 1 sprain then he should be able to play no problem. But a grade 1 is when you tweak your ankle and then lace up your shoes and keep playing and you are 100% in a few days. I know shoulders are a bit more tricky than ankles, especially for throwers. Unless they braced his shoulder in the locker room the way he was carrying his arm looks more serious than a grade 1. I hope I am wrong.

...if the coaches feel its Shane then Im ok with it.He has put in the time and effort and a terrific team mate.Texas has won in years past with less at QB.
None of the above are reasons to start SB.

1. Terrific team mate? give the guy a participation ribbon
2. Won in years past with less at QB? Not half of a seasons worth of games & we had a better RB & OL.

None of the above are reasons to start SB.

1. Terrific team mate? give the guy a participation ribbon
2. Won in years past with less at QB? Not half of a seasons worth of games.
I’m with you on this one. If Shane is our starter for a couple games I just don’t have any confidence that he can get the job done. Let’s just pray that Sam’s shoulder is just a minor injury. It didn’t look good the way he was holding his arm though

Don't look now, but #6 is losing by 2 TDs in the 4th.
Weird weekend. Texas might move up a couple by default. UCF certainly doesn’t deserve to be there. I don’t think many of you think Texas is a number 7 team but when everyone ahead of you loses, you take it any way you can get it. West Virginia just hasn’t played anyone yet so this is more accurate of who they might be. I just don’t think I’m general you have that many great teams. Alabama right now is on an island. Ohio St is very beatable. Notre Dame is beatable. Clemson is pretty good but I think Bama would embarrass them. Don’t think there is much difference between 2-20 in polls.

Weird weekend. Texas might move up a couple by default. UCF certainly doesn’t deserve to be there. I don’t think many of you think Texas is a number 7 team but when everyone ahead of you loses, you take it any way you can get it. West Virginia just hasn’t played anyone yet so this is more accurate of who they might be. I just don’t think I’m general you have that many great teams. Alabama right now is on an island. Ohio St is very beatable. Notre Dame is beatable. Clemson is pretty good but I think Bama would embarrass them. Don’t think there is much difference between 2-20 in polls.

If (huge if) you can protect your QB there are many yards to be had against Bama secondary. That O is insane though

Bama
OSU
Clemson
Georgia
Norte Dame
LSU
Texas
Michigan
Oklahoma
UCF

That’s the way I see it coming out
I see
Bama
OSU
Clemson
Notre Dame
LSU
Georgia
Michigan
Texas
OU
UCF

Don’t know if Michigan jumps that high, so might flip Texas and Michigan. Georgia has to fall further. They got manhandled today.

Reactions: freeper
In looking at the game. I don't see no problems at all. The game today was very windy and the ball carried some. Just stick to the 5 - 10 yard passes and we would've been a lot better on offense. Finally a 100 yard rusher and it was done by the right kid. He should have or more 100 yard games this season so far but for so odd reason, we are in love with Watson. He's good but the fish is way better.
Tbh, I think we can win out if we play within our strengths. Sterns is a baller. I'm glad we will have him for 2 more years. I just hope Johnson and Humphreys will stay for their last year.

ADVERTISEMENT