ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

Not the QB’s fault that the o line can’t block well enough to run the ball. Everyone has been able to run the ball on them.

He crumbles like a potato chip. His piss poor passes on 1st and 2nd down set up the blitz. If he can't run, he crumbles.

Reactions: freeper
You cant play somebody when you are barely winning your games with your starting QB. It feels like Shane has been here 10 years, if he is not ready no he will never be ready. That is why he is the backup. Hell, play a freshman..u can for 4 games.....gotta be better than this crap.

It’s of no use. He’s a snake in the grass. Secretly hoping Texas loses so he can be right about TH and get back on his “Charlie Strong is winning” bull.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
It’s of no use. He’s a snake in the grass. Secretly hoping Texas loses so he can be right about TH and get back on his “Charlie Strong is winning” bull.

your wrong again weev, I never want Texas to lose, CS died and left and alive in well in Florida

and guess what? he ain't coming back

Hook'em

I'm at the hospital with a friend of mine who is about to get his gall bladder removed and he's a Purdue grad....... so we are watching the fvcking Purdue game cause, you know, Texas was going to run 65 times and cake walk this.....

This last possession of the half is Shane's last chance. He stinks this up and getting a freshman ready at halftime

I'm at the hospital with a friend of mine who is about to get his gall bladder removed and he's a Purdue grad....... so we are watching the fvcking Purdue game cause, you know, Texas was going to run 65 times and cake walk this.....

Damn....you know we don't do cake walks......I wish we could have another game like that 2005 Championship over Colorado....laugher..

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
ADVERTISEMENT