ADVERTISEMENT

Offcial, Registered. Texas vs Baylor Thread!

Not too bad of a half. Hopefully can put the foot on the neck in the 2nd half.
I feel like we should be up a lot more than what we are. Maybe with Sam in there we would be. 23-10 isn’t bad though. We just need Shane to take care of the ball in the 2nd half and try and get that run game with Ingram going! No reason Ingram shouldn’t end this game with 20+ carries

I am praying Shane's gonna be ok! I think everyone on this BB knew it was a possibility for this to happen, and not giving Bues any reps for safety net

Hook'em

Last edited:
Injury doesn't look good. Sam not carrying his right arm normally, not swinging in a natural motion. He is going to miss some time with this one. Need to adjust the offense for Shane. Run Ingram until they put 8 in the box.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Shane Buchele could not generate enough offense to beat KANSAS! Hence, CS is gone. As he should be, he recruited his sorry a$$.

Should UT recruit their o-linemen from out of state that are brought up run blocking vs the type offense run by TX high schools?

You dog MB but don’t Strong. Makes no sense. You dog Herman but not Strong. Makes no sense. Both have better records than Strong.
CS didn't belong here in the beginning, but the mess MB left was too much to fix for Charlie, no QB, no decent players, having to clean out the thugs and make them go to class again, CS recruited a few good players for Herman, but he left Herman with more than he got left with, I like Herman but, not his attitude, remember when he got here, he said he didn't care what the fans thought...if he does well then , all's well, it beats trying to get another coach and having to wait 4 more yrs..however there are some 2nd yr coaches who are really rollin, maybe Herman will pull us out, he's done some good recruiting

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT