ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Texas Baseball should be held to a higher standard. I’m sure we agree KC. Hopefully so does CDC.

Now if by some miracle DP figures out how to go to Omaha then it is what it is. I’ll be happy to be wrong.
Yeah I don’t think he should keep his job. I’ve never been high on Pierece for a number of reasons, but the possiblity exists now that he’s doing JUST enough to warrant another year. We’ll see.

“Traded” Mitchell Daley to Kentucky in the offseason. He’s having a solid year and they are ranked 9th. O’Dowd didn’t work out. Pierce is slotting Kennedy in as a lesser of the two evils but Kennedy is a Fresh and seems to be gaining some momentum at the plate. Smooth glove in the field but his error at OU last week was a killer in the Fri game.

We take the first game of the series 7-5 against okie light. Baseball's is a weird game. Anyone can beat anyone. They are ranked #13. Even #1 aggy lost last night. We’re hanging in there.

In the words of my late father, an accomplished college baseball player, coach and lifelong lover of the sport, after witnessing his beloved Arkansas Razorbacks lose the CWS Final on a dropped foul ball that would’ve clenched it……

“Welp, that’s baseball.”

In the words of my late father, an accomplished college baseball player, coach and lifelong lover of the sport, after witnessing his beloved Arkansas Razorbacks lose the CWS Final on a dropped foul ball that would’ve clenched it……

“Welp, that’s baseball.”
I remember that....that was brutal.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Up 5-0 in the 5th against UCF today after winning the first game and losing the 2nd game yesterday. Keep winning series.

Reactions: westx
Up 5-0 in the 5th against UCF today after winning the first game and losing the 2nd game yesterday. Keep winning series.
Won the series. Unreal. Kansas is next week. Then the Big 12 tourney. We have a NASTY habit of losing the 1st game of a series and then winning the next 2. That sh!t will get you in trouble in the tourney.

Won the series. Unreal. Kansas is next week. Then the Big 12 tourney. We have a NASTY habit of losing the 1st game of a series and then winning the next 2. That sh!t will get you in trouble in the tourney.
It’ll also keep Pierce around. I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT