ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

lol... reading threads like this and how you guys endlessly clown A&M (with an assist from A&M) is really pretty awesome.

I mean its their destiny to always be #2 (or worse) in the state, but its hilarious the new ways that you guys find to embarrass them (and how they embarrass themselves).
It's like this-- aggy jokes exist for a reason.

Look, there are some very decent folks out there that went to aggyland for their education. Very fine folks indeed. Some of them are my closest of friends. And for the most part, I've got no problem with them. But when they start getting a little big for their britches, it's just a matter of time before that penny drops and they are made to realize that, yes, they're still aggy.
Usually, it's because of their own doing. They'd do well to travel everywhere surrounded by orange hazard cones. And, yes, there have been times I've felt TRULY bad for them.
Bonfire. Horrible. Worst thing imaginable. I cried that day. Can't even imagine how terrible that was for them.
77-0 Oklahoma. I felt bad for them. I was chuckling about it, but I did feel a tiny bit bad for them.
UCLA blown lead. Up 34 at the half, aggy started being aggy and ended up losing 45-44. I felt bad for them for about 2 seconds until I remembered the next level sh!t talking they were doing on social media. Then I just laughed. And laughed some more.

Look- it is who they are. Aggy can jump up and surprise you every now and then. But over a long enough timeline, they will aggy it up, every single time. It's their nature.
Now, did they aggy this up? Sorta. But we really helped. A lot. This one stings more for them. This one is different. This confirms to them what they've known all along- doesn't matter how much money you have, we've got more. Doent matter how cool you think your town is, we've got more. Doesn't matter how many titles you play for, we've got more. Doesn't matter how desirable you think your athletic department is, we've got more.

We just have more.
And yes, they hate it. And austin IS full of hippies and drugs and gay people and dildos and furries and weirdos and democrats and over priced BBQ and margaritas.

But that doesn't matter. Because even if it weren't....... we've still got more...... of everything.

Look, there are some very decent folks out there that went to aggyland for their education. Very fine folks indeed. Some of them are my closest of friends. And for the most part, I've got no problem with them. But when they start getting a little big for their britches, it's just a matter of time before that penny drops and they are made to realize that, yes, they're still aggy.
Usually, it's because of their own doing. They'd do well to travel everywhere surrounded by orange hazard cones. And, yes, there have been times I've felt TRULY bad for them.
Bonfire. Horrible. Worst thing imaginable. I cried that day. Can't even imagine how terrible that was for them.
77-0 Oklahoma. I felt bad for them. I was chuckling about it, but I did feel a tiny bit bad for them.
UCLA blown lead. Up 34 at the half, aggy started being aggy and ended up losing 45-44. I felt bad for them for about 2 seconds until I remembered the next level sh!t talking they were doing on social media. Then I just laughed. And laughed some more.

Look- it is who they are. Aggy can jump up and surprise you every now and then. But over a long enough timeline, they will aggy it up, every single time. It's their nature.
Now, did they aggy this up? Sorta. But we really helped. A lot. This one stings more for them. This one is different. This confirms to them what they've known all along- doesn't matter how much money you have, we've got more. Doent matter how cool you think your town is, we've got more. Doesn't matter how many titles you play for, we've got more. Doesn't matter how desirable you think your athletic department is, we've got more.

We just have more.
And yes, they hate it. And austin IS full of hippies and drugs and gay people and dildos and furries and weirdos and democrats and over priced BBQ and margaritas.

But that doesn't matter. Because even if it weren't....... we've still got more...... of everything.

Very nice. Thank you!

Awkward for who? Pierce got paid a lot of money in his time here.
Awkward for a lot of people. Awkward for Pierece. Yeah he got paid a lot of money. Doesn’t make it any less awkward, snd CDC CDC made it awkward for Schols making the move literally right before the series started because then everyone knew Texas at least thought they were getting Schols.

Word on the street is that Pierce leaked the news to Kirk Bowels about Schloss. The intention was to wait for the announcement but Pierce or someone in his camp let the cat out of the bag.

lol... reading threads like this and how you guys endlessly clown A&M (with an assist from A&M) is really pretty awesome.

I mean its their destiny to always be #2 (or worse) in the state, but its hilarious the new ways that you guys find to embarrass them (and how they embarrass themselves).
IMO, y'all have the biggest clown on aggy in history, 77-0. Y'all had to try not to score in the 4th quarter in that game. They hate texas and ou because they can't beat us. Crimson, now that Bell is gone, don't be a stranger.

Reactions: Archmadness16
Word on the street is that Pierce leaked the news to Kirk Bowels about Schloss. The intention was to wait for the announcement but Pierce or someone in his camp let the cat out of the bag.
That would not be surprising. Pierce has some stubbornness in him. He did not like nil. He paid all the players balances on their partial scholarships instead of bringing in more talent.

So Schloss leaving A&M for Texas makes him an a-hole. So when whoever A&M hires leaves their current school would they be an a-hole too because of what they did? I'm trying to figure out what makes A&M so special that coaches can't leave for other jobs when the season is over. He gave them two of the best teams A&M has ever had in the the history of their University but they still think he owes them something.

They say the timing was bad but what would have happened if they reported Pierce being fired a couple of weeks ago? The speculation and rumors would have been following A&M through the whole tournament and they would have blamed us for that, something may have even leaked out about Schloss which really would have caused a distraction. CDC wanted his new coach to start as soon as his current season was over so this was the timing that worked best for that. CDC had is guy and there was no need for a search so he waited until one day before the season was over and then pushed the ball down the hill. The rumor mill didn't have time to get much momentum during the last game and didn't hurt anything. I think CDC handled it as best as it could have been handled.
Gotta put it in perspective. Put yourself in the dudes shoes. Look back at some of his in game interviews during both UT games this year. Listen to how kind he was about UT talent while also promoting his own team. In one of the interviews he bashfully discusses meeting UT in a real weekend series in the SEC. If you look back you can see the guy was already committed to Texas halfway through the season. What would you do when you don’t really like your atmosphere, location on earth, where you live and commute to see your family because don’t move. He loved working for a former boss who now has immense financial power. But then you just coached your team to the NC series. Schloss has been CDCs guy since our first series where we got blasted by SEC teams again in Arlington. He handled it just like any of us would.

We just have more.

This is the most accurate post i have ever seen regarding aggie. I would like to copy and paste this to all my aggie friends.

Of course which is why they should have just made the move after the regional.

Saw where Earley might be attempting to return to A&M. Not sure if true, but has Schloss cut him loose? Surely he will have to for his lack of commitment.

Saw where Earley might be attempting to return to A&M. Not sure if true, but has Schloss cut him loose? Surely he will have to for his lack of commitment.
Cut him loose because of lack of commitment? I mean, this seems a little funny given the circumstances of “lack of commitment”. I mean you just hired a coach you love that left his family and another team with a deal in place during the World Series and screwed his own players by his “lack of commitment” 😀
There is some smoke here because players loved Earley. I’m meh on Earley only because you don’t ever get to see the hitting coach much due to being in the shadows of the head coach. I don’t know how he is as a leader.

Cut him loose because of lack of commitment? I mean, this seems a little funny given the circumstances of “lack of commitment”. I mean you just hired a coach you love that left his family and another team with a deal in place during the World Series and screwed his own players by his “lack of commitment” 😀
There is some smoke here because players loved Earley. I’m meh on Earley only because you don’t ever get to see the hitting coach much due to being in the shadows of the head coach. I don’t know how he is as a leader.
If any of what Schloss says about his interactions with the new AD is true, then you guys (ags in general, not you specifically) need to take a hard look in the mirror.

If any of what Schloss says about his interactions with the new AD is true, then you guys (ags in general, not you specifically) need to take a hard look in the mirror.
There are always 2 sides and then the truth. It’s somewhere in the middle. The timing, Schloss knowing in April, etc isn’t on the AD. Schloss played this one poorly, but I haven’t been impressed with our new AD hey anyway, so I’ll wait and see what all comes out, but talking loyalty probably isn’t the best statement.

There are always 2 sides and then the truth. It’s somewhere in the middle. The timing, Schloss knowing in April, etc isn’t on the AD. Schloss played this one poorly, but I haven’t been impressed with our new AD hey anyway, so I’ll wait and see what all comes out, but talking loyalty probably isn’t the best statement.
Trev still carries around a chip on his shoulder about being injured in college and never making it in the NFL. Ask anyone from Nebraska and they'll tell you the same thing- Trev USED to be one of their favorite sons- until they realized he's a tiny man in large man's body.
I'm VERY close friends with 3 brothers, all from Nebraska with DEEP ties to the athletic program- Trev is an asshole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT