ADVERTISEMENT

Official Longhorn vs Purple Wizard thread

The pedal is to the metal . Now do not let up texas. End this in the first half.

I wasn't interested in seeing your chorizo and eggs before you ate them. What makes you think I'd want to see those nasty sum b!tches after?

"Nasty sum bitches?" Why @clob94 I would have thought that a proud Texan such as yourself would recognize the sublime yet simple beauty of Mexico's finest contribution to the breakfast culinary arts....

"Nasty sum bitches?" Why @clob94 I would have thought that a proud Texan such as yourself would recognize the sublime yet simple beauty of Mexico's finest contribution to the breakfast culinary arts....
I eat those things and I can sh!t through a screen door without hitting a wire.

Now we need Sam to March down the field. Punch in another td and kstate should fold.

Has anybody noticed that our dline is actually getting off the ball?

47 needs to spend more time in the pit doing ab work and less time on 6th Street pounding natty lite.

YAC!!!!! It’s been years since our receivers could make something happen after the catch! Making plays, keeping drives alive, feeling the flow, doing the bull dance.

Sam has had some bad throws but he is playing smart and pretty damn good so far

its gotta be on purpose with sam, he cant really be that inaccurate can he? i mean he just absolutely refuses to give the receiver an easy throw. on any route

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT